nightmares

Tommy's pov
I dont trust the minecrafts even more
I mean, he was going to hit tubbo i had to protect him phil continued to say that he was sorry and that he wasn't going to belive that i picked up tubbo and went to there 'room' "its okay tubs..".

Phils pov
I started to tear up i lost tommy's and tubbos trust i felt soemeone hug me and i noticed it was wilbur i started to cry.

Wilburs pov
"Shhh...its alright dad" i said trying to comfort phil "its...my fault...i lost trust in both of the kids.." phil said crying "its not your fault dad...I'm sure they will trust us again soon.." i said.

Tommy's pov
Tubbo was asleep was asleep in our shared bed i was watching the door trying not to fall asleep which failed cus next thing i know i passed out on the bed, waking up the next morning tubbo is gone i assumed he went downstairs, once i got downstairs i saw that tubbo was not in the house at all i saw phil "phil do you know where tubbo is.." i asked "i put him back in the orphanage, he was really annoying" phil replied back to me in a very stern/annoyed tone "wha-..." I was starting to cry my brother...my only ever person that cared, the only person that hasn't left me got sent back to the orphanage, the hell that we where in i watched as phil roled his eyes at me and left.

Phil's pov
I woke up to mubble yelling i got out of bed and i went to tommys room, he was curled in a ball crying and mumbling 'no, no tubs...come back..' i sat beside tommy and gently shook him awake "toms...what happened..?" I asked very gently tommy continued to cry and he clung to me "you....tubs....orphanage.." he said threw sobs i realized he was meaning i sent tubbo back to the orphanage "tubs isn't gone...his right behind you asleep" i said gently tommy lookst at the sleeping tubbo and tommy calmed down but he still clung to me i gently rubbed his back until he fell asleep again.