000

HEY!!!

This is book 2 of Two Ghosts.

Two Ghosts can be read as a stand-alone. If you liked how it ended and felt closure from what you received, then stop there.

But if you wanted a second book and missed their love in your life then keep reading!

I started writing this book out of pure emotion that book 1 had ended. After chapter 100 I had alternate plans for a second book but decided to go with epilogues.

This book is dedicated to what would've happened without the epilogues. Ending at chapter 100.

This book takes place right after chapter 100. Violet and Harry just got married and are retelling their love story in the lake. Chapter 101 takes place when they are walking back.

This might be a little confusing since there is an epilogue book. I recommend after finishing book 1 you read the epilogue book FIRST before you read this.

This book will NOT have an epilogue book and Loverboy will remain to be the ending of book 1 as the setting and some storyline will change.

(I will still be posting on Loverboy!)

However, if you're not a fan of epilogue books then please continue!

This book has

NO kids.

And

ONLY the boy's and their girlfriends.

After finishing Two Ghosts I had so many ideas leftover... I thought this would be a fun surprise :)

This one's going to be really fun. I'm already screaming for the drama.

Ugh, I missed them.

Here's the trailer!