120

//

As he runs up the stairs he kicks Zayns door down because his window leads to the roof. I jump down from Harry's back and brace my hands on his shirt in drunk laughter, my hand pressing to my head.

"You cant fall, darling." his hand laces around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

I smile, blushing as he stares down at me with loving eyes. "Im not but I might just do it to piss you off."

"I'll catch you."

Tilting my head, I reach up to pull his hair before I turn and run to the window, "Come on goldilocks." as the open window I go head first, my stomach sliding on the window as Harry laughs while my dress rides up. "Hey, dont stare at my butt!" I throw my hands out in front of me to touch the roof but my body's stuck from sliding.

"I cant when its right in my face." his hands reach to hold my hips as he drags himself forward like hes slowly fucking me-

"Harry!"

He pinches my ass, "do you need help, baby?"

I groan from the stretch, "can you push me out?"

"Alright hold on." In a subtle movement, he places both of his palms on my ass before pushing me out of the window. I gasp and as I fall from the window he grabs my hips in securtiy, setting me down.

Standing up I quickly brush my hair before facing him. "Thanks... Okay now let me help you." walking over to the window I reach my hands out on my tippy toes as I lean close. He grasps them as he bends down to dip out. "Youre flexible."

When he's finally out - no falling involved- he stands on his own two feet while he looks back. "Wait the skateboard!" He coos. I laugh as he reaches for it and I look at the inclining roof.

I whisper out, "Harry knock on wood."

"Why?"

"In case we fall."

"Don't jinx it, babe."

"Im trying." my eyes scrunch.

He moves back with the skateboard in hand as I face him. "You'd never fall with me," he nudges his head, "now you go first so I can watch your pretty little ass."

I crock my eyebrow, "I hope I fall on you."

He tries to pull me in to kiss me but I only giggle in a scream, pushing his cheek away I move back and hold onto the side of the house's pipe, using it as I climb. Harry raises his hands from behind, "look at you go!"

"So much for not getting drunk."

"Tipsy, darling. Tipsy."

I snort, "let's call it that-" I accidentally trip over my shoes. I gasp but his hands are on my hips, catching me. I take a breath, "thank you." I lean into his chest that comes closer.

"Always," he kisses my cheek. "Now take your two left feet and climb."

As I begin to climb I only laugh loudly when he moves his hands to the bottom of my ass, pushing me up the entire way for support with the skateboard under his armpit.

Reaching the top of the roof I turn around and grab Harry's arm as I pull him up. "You next." I groan as try and lift him. "Dude, I need to lift weights."

He grabs my arms, lifting himself up before cupping my jaw in both hands, dragging me to him as I smirk. "I'll sit on your back while you do push-ups." he kisses my nose and as I give him a dirty look before he raises his arms in the air.

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY!" He yells for the entire city as everyone below claps and cheers.

"Grumps do a backflip!" Niall yells with Lia sprung along his back.