113

Trigger Warning: The use of drugs and an overdose

//

I'm currently standing around the counter with Bella, Abby, Lia and Ivory as they stare at a pack of weed and Molly in front of them. Abby and Louis apparently bought them off of someone.

We're a crack house now. A fun one.

The guys are outside - oblivious of what's going on as they set up the security system and locks outside.

"Abby?" I laugh as she places one pill on her tongue before swallowing it. "You're crazy." I shake my head.

"I did this once before a school dance and everything around me was so slow and fun."

"Who's the weed for?" Ivory asks as she drinks her third bottle of beer.

"Everyone I guess. Think of it as a platter."

"You a druggy, Abby?" I laugh.

"No, it's just for fun. You can try some if you want." she smiles, "but only if you want to. Dont even do shit you dont want to."

I listen as a lighter flips on as Lia lights the end of a joint that she rolled. She freezes with all eyes on her.

"This is so ladylike." Bella laughs - already high from the molly she took minutes before.

Lia exhales smoke in a smile. "Well be the men of the house tonight." Lia holds it out for me, the end by my lips. "Only if you want some?"

Staring at it for a good second I think I lost my mind because I press my lips to it. Don't cough Dont cough. Taking a small inhale It touches my lungs before exhaling, waving the smoke away.

Harry taught me last year - once again - and I got the hang of it.

"They're going to be so confused when they come inside." I laugh.

"Louis placed it on the counter." Abby drinks some of her vodka cooler before offering me some. "Here you can have this."

"Thanks." taking it in my hands I begin to drink It as I stare at the molly on the counter in curiosity. "What did you say it does again?"

"It's like a pleasure drug."

"So like energy?"

"I think they take it in euphoria all the time." I stare at the drug as Abby slides one towards me from a new bag, "did you want one? I feel the same, just a little loopy in a fun way."

I take a small breath as I drink down the vodka cooler. With four chugs I place it down as I take the pill in my fingers. It sounds fun.

"Louis bought them?"

She nods.

"It's not addicting or anything right?"

"Nope." she shakes her head and as I watch Ivory and Lia take one from the other bag.

So I take the pill - like some blood sister's oath or something. Placing it on my tongue I close my mouth and swallow. The small pill goes down fast and as I stand here I only wash it down with more alcohol.

Oh shit, aren't you not supposed to mix drugs??? The boys used to do it all the time, im sure im fine.

I seem fine.

I even reach over and take another small puff of weed.

Who am I?

Thinking to myself for a few minutes I giggle in excitement to tell Harry. I even perk up, turning around to go run to him but trip over my feet. I fall back into the table, hand on my head as I feel my body go numb.