(2)

(Read my name and u will know why I have a lot of deku photos lol)

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Ohhhhh, I love this guy!" A blonde girl with two ponytails smiles like a psychopath seeing the boy in front of her"Shiggy I can't wait for what happens after the experiments!"The green-haired boy growled, he hated being at the bar(Izuku is pale)

-ñ-

"Oh god I have to escape" I thought as I slipped out of a window. I managed to sneak away and go out into an alley "HEY- - - ESCAPED!" A few accomplices of that idiot with a bird mask screamed, I started running more until I heard a few footsteps behind me "Oh Eri!" I started hyperventilating, I should stop right now, but I need to find someone!
I ran to what looked like an open street, full of people and a road in the middle, look back to see Overhaul walking quietly, run and run until I hit a guy who had blue eyes that looked like a cartoon, blond hair and a smile, his suit wore a 100000 in front (I don't know anything about numbers, hehe)
"Hey girl are you okay?" I grabbed him in a hug"Please help"I whispered to him in his ear"Oh Eri-Oh I'm sorry for my daughter"Overhaul was behind me"Don't leave me"I whispered to him with great fear"Come on Eri"The boy I hugged saw Overhaul"What about his bandages?" The boy seemed to tremble a little, he already knew who he was?"Oh, she just hurts herself so much when she plays" Overhaul was getting furious, I looked at him sideways and whispered to me"Eri, don't you want me to have my dirty hands because of you, right?" I saw him taking off a glove, jumped out of the boy and headed to Overhaul" Sorry for my daughter, I promise it won't happen again" I turned to see the boy once again, he had a scared and worried face at the same time

-ñ-

(i need to draw the cat one) Izuku was sitting on the sofa in the bar, he was with a muzzle in his mouth and a shock and tracking collar

Izuku was sitting on the sofa in the bar, he was with a muzzle in his mouth and a shock and tracking collar. The boy spent all his time there, he had not had food since yesterday he had been bought
The boy began to close his eyes only to be stopped by a sudden voice"Oi, brat get up and follow me"Izuku stood up and got behind the boy blue hair, the older boy turned and fixed Izuku's necklace before taking Izuku and throwing it inside a portal "Argh!" Izuku growled in pain when he fell to the ground and scraped his arms and legs"Tch, I can't believe that Overhaul seriously needed you"The other boy entered the portal, he grabbed Izuku by his neck and began to drag him Further inside, the lights slowly turned on for every step in his path, Izuku shuddered at the smell of chemicals inside the room.
When they reached the end they were greeted by a half-bald doctor, who looked about 70 or 80 and had a green round glasses and was also somewhat small"Oh Tomura, this is the new experiment?" Tomura nodded, the doctor approached Izuku and grabbed him, then the three of them began to walk further inside, they came to a place where there was a tube with aquamarine water" Welcome to your new home, 009 "The doctor shot Izuku inside without first removing his muzzle. The tube closed and began to be filled with liquid. Izuku tried to break the glass, but he was already flooded and asleep, Izuku now asleep was floating until some chains grabbed him and put him in place.
A few laughs were heard in the room