Introduction

Anubhav Singh: DSP of lucknow. Married to haseena mallik but is seperated(not divorced) due to some reason and has a 6years old son but dosen't know about this. Hate haseena for the reason and his father for supporting her.

Haseena Singh: SP of Mumbai. Also a secret agent at high post. Married to anubhav aingh but got seperated due to some reason lives with her son, father in law and best friend cum sister Anuradha.

Soham Singh: Son og anuseena. Lives with his mumma, dada and maasi. Dosen't know anything about his father.

Anuradha Sharma: Neurologist by profession. Sister like friend of haseena. Never let her miss karishma or has made a place in haseena's heart deeper than karishma.

Arun Singh: DIG og Mumbai. Father of anushma and father in law of haseena knows the reason why everyone hate hm but he knows she ia innocent so stays with her and his grandson and anuradha ia daughter like to her.

Only arun sheekar(haseena ke mama ji aur doodh wale uncle) aur haseena ko pata h sach k bare m ki kya hua tha jiski wajah se sab haseena se nafrat karte h.

Everyone else is same as True love finds it way but everyone in lucknow hates hm for some reason ans arun for suppoting hm

Will the people in the family where no body trust her will unite?
Or they will always be
Family Without Trust?

Note:
I am a person who aometimes gets emotional in small things or dosen't get get effected by anything sad so please tell weather I should write this story or not.

•Aditi•