Part four

Lillian's POV
Today was the day I went to see Haskell. I said bye dad don't worry I'll be fine ok. Dad said ok see you at work. I nodded grabbed my keys and got in my car. I connected my phone to the car and put on my playlist. The first song on was enchanted by Taylor Swift. I started singing along to it.

I got to the prison. I got checked by security. The guard said it's very brave of you to do this every month. I said if I was one of those family members I would want closure. The guard nodded his head and said still your brave not many people would agree to talk to a serial killer once a month. I said I thought he got marriage proposals every month. The guard said not many non crazy people would better? I gave a small laugh and said much. The guard smiled at me. He said remember there are guards right outside the door. I said of course  you don't think they need to be in the room? The guard said he may be a serial killer but he isn't ever violent towards the guards so you should be good if not the guards will be there before he can actually kill you. I said sounds good I took a deep breath and walked into the room. Haskell was dragged in by a guard. He chained him to the chair and said I'll be right outside the door miss Queen. I nodded my head. Haskell said Queen? I said I'm not legally adopted by Ray but he took me in when I was fourteen. Haskell said what's your first name miss Queen. I said Lillian. Haskell said pretty name. I said look I'm going to try and be civil but don't test me. Haskell said so feisty anyway why don't we get to know each other hmm. I said fine. Haskell said do you have any hobbies? I wondered what he was playing at but decided to answer. I said I play Violin and Piano and read a lot. Haskell said beautiful and talented with a smirk.( if you have watched CSI las Vegas you know the smirk he has.)

After thirty minutes of talking to him I had to get to work. I got in my car and drove to my house to change clothes. I rode to work with my father.