•FORTY-NINE•

Soft fingers trailed a blaze of fire down the curve of her spine, making her arch her back, thrusting her bare breasts forward with a moan. Her pale shoulders shivered, but she was far from cold. Her entire body was steaming and that heat seemed to pool downwards, like a river of lava to only one place.

"Please!" She gasped, helplessly curling and uncurling her fingers, unable to move her hands freely and grab onto him. Force him to make the aching between her thighs go away, as it was almost too much for her to bear.

"Calm down, pet. Be a good girl for me." His deep voice reverberated against her skin, his prickly beard scratching her as he kissed down her lower back and to her hip. Vera tried to turn over onto her back but a harsh grip on her inner thigh told her it was pointless, "Stop struggling."

Immediately she ceased her movements, her hands balling into fists, gripping the silk ribbon that held her wrists to the bed frame. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath, growing more uneven, the lower his lips traveled. Her rose-pink nipples brushed against the sheets beneath her, hardening them into taunt pebbles that reached out to be plucked.

"Please!" She begged again, her clouded mind not even sure what she was asking for, only knowing she needed it, whatever it was, and that he could give it to her.

She needed his touch on every inch of her. She needed him to feel how much she wanted him. She wanted to touch him! She wanted to scratch her nails down his back every time he made her scream- or so she had read in books. She wanted to live the fantasy! With him!

A sharp smack against her bottom had her crying out in pain, as the heat seared through her flesh without any pressure to stop it. She ground her hips into the mattress, biting her lip as she groaned, and hung her head in shame.

"I decide when to give you pleasure." He growled out seductively, palming the rounded flesh, now red with his mark. She gasped at the sudden contact and rolled her hips in time with his movements, "And only good girls receive pleasure. Right, pet?"

"Y-yes, sir." She whined when he pushed her back down flat into the mattress and his cooling touch left her.

"So needy." He teased, "Who knew you were such a slut?"

"I- I am not a slut!" She defended quickly, turning her head to face him from where she laid on her stomach.

He was so handsome she could drool. His shirtless torso, chiseled by the gods, left him defined but not bulky. A seductive trail of hair led from his belly button into his boxers and she had every desire to know where it ended.

Axel smiled and leaned down so his nose was touching hers, "No, sweetheart, you're my slut." He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth and bit down roughly with a smirk, "Mine only."

Axel had been awake for a while now, watching his little pet as she slept beside him, tiny whistles leaving her nose every time she took a breath. He smiled and played with a piece of her hair that was draped over the pillow, falling onto his side of the bed. This moment of pureness between them felt so serine and as if time itself had stopped and granted him this moment to enjoy the beauty that shared his home and his bed.

He felt so lucky to have been the officer to pull her over that night and so glad he had chased after her because if he hadn't, she could very well be in some other man's bed right now and he would not allow it.

Their fight was a few days ago now and with work and school, he hadn't had much of a chance to talk to her or spend time with her beyond giving her rides. He had spent a lot of time alone, either throwing himself into his casework or stuck in his own head, which he had determined was not a nice place to be.