Chapter 8: Serene

Taeyeon stayed like that for a while. But she have to let go 'cause it's time for her to cook. I'm still surprise by the fact that she cooks for us and now that I'm seeing it with my naked eye, I just couldn't help but to be amaze by her.

Tonight, I'm helping her to cook our dinner. As much as I'm amazed, I also feel bad for her. She made me wear an apron that matches the apron she's wearing. We're like a couple as we busy ourselves doing our separate chores.

I'm cutting the veggies and she's cutting the meat. All of the seasonings and equipments we need to use are all ready. We're planning to cook three different dishes. And honestly? This is exhausting! I'm just assisting her but I'm so tired. I couldn't imagine her exhaustion this past five days. She's incredible.

"Ms. Kim, your father set an arrangement for you and the heiresses of the Jungs tomorrow night at 7 pm." Taeyeon's Secretary walk in. She glanced at me but she didn't react at all. She looks surprised to see me helping Taeyeon though.

"Where?" Taeyeon's eyebrows furrowed while putting the cooked food on the plate.

"Al Bacio. It's an Italian restaurant."

I look up at that. What the heck?

"Okay. Sure." Taeyeon laughed lightly. She obviously know the meaning of it. I rolled my eyes.

"It's just a restaurant, chill." She whispered to me. I only glared at her.

"Maybe the foods they serve there is good as a chef's kiss? Come on, it's just a restaurant." She brushed my arm intimately. My face reddened at the thought of the restaurant name's meaning.

Al Bacio means a good kiss. Or as good as kiss. And the way she brushed my arm, I can't help but to wander my mind to how good does her kiss taste like. I bit my lower lip. Damn!

"Imagining something, Tiffany?" She whispered seductively.

I pushed her away. Only then I realized that her secretary is still standing where she is. I widened my eyes to Taeyeon and motioned her secretary using my eyes. At first she was a little confuse but when she saw her secretary, she thankfully got what I meant.

"Ah! By the way, this is Tiffany." She introduced me to her secretary. The woman eyed her in ridicule like as if telling her that she knows that already.

"She's... a friend." Taeyeon smiled awkwardly. "Tiffany, this is secretary Park. You can just call her Joy when you're not at work."

"Nice to meet you, unnie. I can call you that outside of work, right?" We shook our hands.

"Sure." I smiled.

Joy helped us prepare the long table. She also went upstairs to call our colleagues. Taeyeon's team went down first. They saw me and Taeyeon a little too close to each other but didn't comment at that. They just smiled and never even tried to point it out.

We are already settled down when my team walk down the stairs with Taeyeon's secretary.

"Where have you been, Tiffany?" Sunny asked while sitting beside me. Taeyeon is sitting on my left by the way.

"She helped me cook, Ms. Sunny." Taeyeon answered for me.

"Oh! Is that so?" Sunny smirked boldly. I pinched her waist under the table and widened my eyes to stop her.

"Stop it." I said in gritted teeth. She chuckled but thankfully complied. Yuri is shaking her head beside Sunny. These two really.

"We're leaving early tomorrow." Yoona started.

"What time, Ms. Im?" Suho asked.

"8 am."

"I'll miss Jeju." Chanyeol said dramatically.