CHATPER TWENTYNINE;

Most of Alex's life they never had to say goodbye, people tended to leave them first, so saying goodbye wasn't even for the blonde.

Yet, they had to say those heartbreaking words to Mave and King. The words seem to be stuck in their throat as they tried to figure out what to say.

"I guess this is-"

Before Alex was able to finish the sentence, they were cut off. "No, stop right there." Mave said, "making your last time with us a sad memory is not the way to go."

Within seconds they were picked up into Mave's arms and lips pressed together.

Alex wrapped their legs around Mave's waist, as they kissed the older male back.

Maverick was the first to pull away, before placing Alex back down on the ground. A smile spread on Alex's face, before they whispered a soft, "Thank you."

"For what?" Mave asked, his tone just as soft as Alex's.

Alex leaned up pressing a soft kiss to Mave's cheek. "Everything."

Before Mave was able to reply, Alex left the cell and went to find King, but before they were able to, the large locked door opened and a guard with a clipboard came in.

"Alexander Grayson, pack it up."

Alex froze for a moment, their eyes scanning the block, unable to find King. "Fuck." They mumbled as they rushed to King's and Mave's shared cell, still no sign of King.

"Come on, unless you want to stay here. Move!" The guard shouted, making Alex's anxiety build up.

They quickly went back to their cell to grab the mattress and sheets. Seeing Mave already standing there holding the items. "Did you find King?" He asked as Alex grabbed the mattress.

"No, I-I don't know where he is." Alex said, trying to hold back tears.

"Alexander Grayson, last warning." The guard shouted once more, Mave saw the look and instantly went into forming a plan, because no one truly knew where King was.

Maverick rushed over to the door where the guard was standing, attempting to distract him long enough for Alex to find the missing male.

With one last glance, the small male went down the stairs and headed to the door, "sorry." Was all Alex spoke as Mave looked defeated as nothing worked and sadly Alex was left without being able to say anything to King.

The guard led them down the hallway, that's when Alex saw King being held down by five guards, while shouting, "I need to say goodbye, you weak fucking guard!"

There was four guards holding King down and looked as if they were struggling to do so, once King's eyes met Alex's, it was as if the world stopped.

Alex's heart was beating through their chest, as they we being led down the hallway, finally having to break eye contact, once Alex passed the doorway.

"Stay here, I'm going to grab your bin with your things." Alex nodded, watching the guard leave to enter another room.

Within seconds, a loud clash and guards screaming for help was heard as footsteps approached Alex from behind.

Muscular arms wrapped around Alex's waist, as they were pressed into a hard chest. A soft kiss was placed on the shorter's neck, "They tried to stop me from saying goodbye."

Alex held back the tears that threatened to spill, knowing that this might be the last time they see King. They turned around and quickly kissed King, knowing their time together was limited as the heavy footsteps of guards were getting closer.

The shorter pulled away, sending King a smile.

"Damien."

"Huh?"

"My real name is Damien."

And that was the last thing King was able to tell Alex before the guards came and took him away.

Damien, huh.