Rules and shocks

Harry's pov
Uhh I finally got this girl in my hand I was waiting for this moment to come every girl falls for me,will be my slave without even asking but Rachel uhh she is different yeah she is a studious girl and a girl that always wants to be in good books of her parents.
Idk why she smokes I never thought she would but guess what I was wrong and I don't care all I wanted was to have her to make her worship me I know slowly she will fall for me but all I'm ever gonna do to her is use her and then throw her as u all know that's what I'm famous for isn't it?
Just wait and watch Rachel u don't have any idea about what I'm gonna do to you now.
Now that I'm your master I got all the powers to use u as I want cause I own u now and u don't have any say in it.

At Harry's house

Rachel's pov
"Oh god please help me" I have been chanting this sentence from the moment I stepped in my car to this moment in which I'm standing in Harry's hallway waiting for him.
He comes after ten minutes looking as handsome as ever but right now I'm so nervous and afraid at the same time that I don't know what to do I'm chewing my nails something I always do when I'm nervous.
"ahh so miss Rachel right on time good but I hope u didn't expect me to be right here in the hallway waiting for u" he said with a smirk on his face I literally hate that smirk uhh God this is not gonna end any better uhh
"Yeh harry I know you're an lazy ass" his smirk turned to anger but then again returned back on his face and said
"I hope u remember that here ur my slave and I'm your master but I see u can't Handel orders very well so I have some set of rules u need to follow if not u have 2 options" :-
1. "I'll punish u and let me tell u my punishments won't be easy for u" he stated in stern voice while that stupid smirk was displayed on his face.
2. "I'll disclose ur secret to everyone and when I say it I mean it so u better take it seriously". ohh god what have I brought myself into ohh god.
"Yes harry I understood and I'm taking it seriously as well" I said I a low and polite tone pleased with my answer he said "hmm good now let's get to the rules" he said and that's where my breathing went uneven and harry said
"No need to be this scared or nervous I'm not gonna kill u just obey the rules and you'll be perfectly fine okay" I nodded in response and then he started off with the rules.
1."You won't call me harry whenever we both alone,in school u can but even in school when we both are alone I am to be called master understood" to which I answered "yes" he made an unpleased face and said "yes what Rachel" then it clicked in to my head u forgot master stupid uhh Rachel " yes master" he smirked and hummed to himself.
2."you'll obey all my orders all means all okay" he said in a stern voice to which my mouth automatically answered "yes master".
"Well this one is not a rule just letting u know ur gonna be a slave for my hormones I hope u got the point" he said yeh I know u made that very clear when u made the deal but the problem is that harry I still a Virgin not a slut as u assume me to be I haven't even had my first kiss yet idk how I gonna manage this,will he understand? haha very funny of course not u idiot uhh I thought to myself.
3. "Ur not allowed to flirt,kiss or have sex with any other person until ur my slave got that" like really harry u think I'll have someone in my life who'll love me for me wanna kiss me with passion wanna make love to me no I'm a loner harry but I won't let anybody guess that and till now I have succeeded and I know I will in future.
"Yes master" was all that came out of my mouth in a sad voice I'm glad I didn't broke down crying right I front of him.
"Kay that's all for now if needed I'll add more rules to this list" he stated and I just nodded but then suddenly a Q arrived in my mind so I just blurt it out.
"Umm ha.. Master can I ask u a Q?" i asked nervously and he nodded in response so I asked
"Umm master since u know now that I smoke can I smoke here I your mansion cause... now since u know I'm telling u the whole matter please listen" I begged he nodded once again so I started again "well actually I'm addicted to cigarettes I need them 3 to 4 times a day now since I may spend some time here so I'll need to smoke can u please allow it master" he was shocked for a moment then smirked and said "umm yeah u can but u still gotta ask for my permission before u do if you don't in any case you'll be punished Kay" I nodded
"Okay and one more thing u have a dress code here in my mansion u gotta wear that every time your in here. ur dress is in my room & I assume u very well know where my room is located so get changed into it and wait for me up there okay"
Idk how many more surprises I'm gonna get uhh any way I answered "yes master" and headed upstairs into his room.

Harry's pov
Well I never thought that I could get this much control over her but one thing that surprised me was her addiction towards cigarette idk but my heart tells me something like she has some deep secret hidden in her heart the way she explained me her addiction the look on her face was not at all nervous or scared it was broken.
"Well let it be harry don't be a sweetheart to her ok and start with your game ok" said one voice while the other said "don't hurt her harry don't" . But however I agreed with the first voice and went upstairs she was their sitting on my bed with black lace bra and pantie on its her dress after all.
She saw me and the look on her face was a mixture of scared and nervous I smirked and went to her sat beside her and asked "well when was the last time u had sex" her eyes went wide and her face expression was shocked and then she answered "I am a virgin master and btw I have not even kissed a guy or experienced my first kiss master" I was taken aback hearing her ans she is a virgin like fully innocent but then a thought came into my mind too bad for her that her bully/enemy is gonna be her first kiss and the person to whom she'll lose her innocence well I have never tried sex with a virgin girl but I'd definitely like to experience it I was shaken out of my thoughts with her voice "umm master I don't know how to kiss and well sex idk" she said embarrassed aww she looks so cute when she is embarrassed after all she is a pretty girl with curves on the right places.
"Aww u don't need to worry about it master will teach his slave"