Chapter:-3 Trouble

Dedication:- @aroojkousar226963254
Cause she is amazing and encouraged me a lot so thank u,I hope u like it.
Sorry for the late update.

Rachel's PoV
"Aww you don't need to worry about that master will teach his slave".
He said and moved closer to me raping my legs around his torso,"god please save me" I was ranting this in my head while my breathing went uneven, Harry noticed and smiled as in real smile not that stupid smirk and said.

"You surely were telling me the truth when u said you were a newbie to all of this" and chuckled, but his statement didn't make any difference to the rate of my breathing it got even faster if that's even possible. He then said,

"Rachel it's just calm down it's not like I'm gonna kill you its just a kiss, okay. Just go with flow okay,just move your lips and everything will be fine." His words somehow comforted me and eventually my breathings got to normal again.

Slow your foreheads met,our nose brushed and one of his hand made its way to my neck while the other made its way to my waist bringing us even closer, then suddenly his lips were placed on mine kissing me slowly, I moved my lips a little soon our lips moved in a sync he bit my lower lip and I gasped, taking the advantage he slipped his tongue inside my mouth.
I didn't try to fight for dominance cause I know it was of no use, so let him me in charge.
He explored my mouth while I exported his, soon I felt sparks in my stomach, i felt butterflies in my stomach, I had never felt this way before, it felt right I felt so good.

And I don't know why.

Soon we both were panting and broke the kiss for some air. Then he looked me in the eye, without saying anything just staring I was trying to understand what his were showing it could be lust,disgust or..
I didn't get to complete my thought process as Harry placed his lips against mine,slipping his tongue inside my mouth once again but this time his hands also worked.
His hands were feeling every part of my body and I have to admit I was super turned on by now. wanting more and more soon his mouth left mine, we stopped kissing.

He then kissed my jaw a few times and was trying my best to suppress my moan by biting on my lip. But was no longer able to hold on when Harry said

"moan for me babe,don't hold it.. Moan. say my name"

He ordered and soon I was a moaning mess.
He found my sweet spot, started sucking on it and occasionally kissing it. Making me moan even louder my this time my breathings were irrational.

"I loved the feeling"

Soon his hands found their way to my bra and unclasped it without any difficulty after all this was his hidden talent. If there was a practical exam for sex in bio he surly would be getting an "A+". I bet.

But soon shyness took over me I held the cups of my bra over my chest and shook my head. But that jerk only smirked. Ohh gosh!!!

"Come on love now no need to be shy, your beautiful".

What? did he just said I am beautiful?? I had no time to repeat his words in my head as he soon took the told of my hands placing them on the either side of my waist and sliding the bra swiftly on the floor.
And my breathing rate was uneven again "why does he have this effect on me?uhh!!" I asked my self.

He then genially laid me on the bed after few seconds he was hovering over me and kissing my sweet pot,where he recently left a hickey.
And I am turned into a moaning mess again.

He soon made his way to my nipples and started sucking at the right one,I pushed my head further into the pillow due the over whelming pleasure I never felt before.
After he was done with right he repeated the same processes that left reading a loud moan from me and all he did was "smirk".

Then slowly his hand started moving down wards his hands dangerously close to my core.
I started breathing heavily and had goosebumps all over me.

His hands finally reached my core and started circling it. Suddenly he stopped kissing me, looked at me with amusement and said

" aww baby This wet just by kissing"

His comment made me blush instantly and he smirked.

And moved further to slip his hand inside my underwear but the suddenly my phone started vibrating,both of our eyes on my phone which showed the caller id "mom".

What why is she calling me ? she never calls me when she's at work.

Is she home..? Omg what do I do now?

Authors note :- I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long,but I thought people don't like this story that's why I didn't update I was even going to delete this story but then one day suddenly there was a message on my board asking me to update this story and there you have it.
I hope u like it and that's it's not an boring ch,sorry if it is😟😟.
Please Comment & vote.
Love u all💜💘💖❤️
Ikimiki17