{Chapter 16}

It was already breakfast and Haruto wasnt back yet making the three lads worried

“Wheres Niichan? Why isnt he back yet?”

Hayato asked Nanami worried

“Just eat for now, he will be back later”

Nanami answered as the maids served breakfast

“I’ll just wait..”

“No, eat. Young master will come back in a bit”

Nanami said as he went out the dining area

“Are you going to niichan? Take me with you!”

“Please eat..”

The air was frightening as Nanami glared at Hayato

“Yes...”

Nanami left as the guys started eating

“*eating* i miss Haru”

“Me too *eating*”

“Do you already knew about this going on Hayato..?”

Akira asked while eating as Hayato shook his head

“No..It has been a few years since i left and went to the US and when i call niichan he would just say his fine and theres nothing going on..”

“Is that so..”

    (Nanami POV...)

As i went inside the garden, i went directly to a particular bench in the middle if the giant garden where you can watch the sun rise...He stopped on his tracks as he found the person he was looking for

He looked like an angel, wearing that white silk pajamas that matched well with his pale skin, and his jet black hair fluttering in the wind as he took a sip of the milk he was holding..

I noticed the dried tears he had as it shone with the sun reflecting on it..

“*sigh* he must’ve cried again..”

For years that he had worked here he already knew how his masters mood went and how he was doing at times..But now, he looked more empty than he was back then... Its like breathing while not being alive at all..

Pretending while everything was alright, and hiding everything under that cheerful and happy mask he wore ever since he was little...

Everyone was happy after the madam sent all of us the pictures that the young master took with his friends and the look on his face told us that be was enjoying everything and is happy now...

But no one knew this side of him.. I report everything that the young master does to his parents, and they were happy that he was enjoying his time with friends, but they also knew that he was struggling..

“*sigh*”

I slowly approached him from behind as he looked at me and smiled a little

“Is it time for breakfast already?”

“Yes, please head to the dining room now, your friends and master Hayato are already eating”

“Is that so..? Okay, you go first”

“Yes..”

I then left him alone and went back into the mansion..

   (Haruto POV...)

I watched as Nanami went back into the mansion as i sighed and held my throbbing head..

“*lowly chuckles* he must’ve seen it..”

Uncle Nanami would always come to me in the wrong timing making him know my current situation, and noticed how my mask was slowly revealing the truth beneath..

I was tired..And another problem added after the other...I found the cameras that the stalker put in my room after searching in the dark while video taping it so i can locate the place where the camera is placed...

I was also suspicious and had an idea of the one killed who killed Shimizu-san...

Shouji-san...He was the most suspicious in my perspective... While going around the school without Yuno, i would notice him behind me while hiding behind a pillar or just keeping a certain distance while holding a pen and a book..

It was suspicious at first..But now im certain.. seeing him hiding while trembling the day Shimizu-san confess to me, and the clicking sound of camera inside the classroom..

If another girl confessed to me she would be found dead in the next day...It was the best decision to avoid making contact with him at all possible ways as i knew it would be dangerous hanging around him..

“Lets eat, they must be confused..”

I said as i wiped my face with my sleeve and carried the empty glass with me inside...

“Goodmorning guys *smiles*”

I greeted them as I entered the dining area as they looked at me

“Haru! Weve been waiting for a while now!”

“Haha! Sorry about that! I was just really fascinated by the sunrise, its my hobby to watch the sunrise every morning”

I said while sitting down as my meal was quickly served

“Thank you!”

I said as i started eating my food, but felt their intemse gaze on me which was uncomfortable

‘Nanami must’ve said something to them’

I thought as i looked at them pretending not to know

“Is everything alright guys?”

I asked them while tilting my head

“Nothing...”

“Its nothing niichan!”

“Yeah its nothing Haru *smiles*”

“Is that so? *continues eating*”

[ To be continued...]

-Heeeh, So Haruto already knows the killer huh, hmm..But what if it was wrong? You never know whether what they right or not, someone must’ve done the stalking and killing differently you know?
Anyways hope you all like this chapter!! See you on the next one!!