1. The Beginning

Colonel Sanders Pov

I stared out the bars of my prison cell window...

I was being released from gaol today at 5:00pm sharp. The first thing I intended to do was buy some nice juicy wings from KFC just the thought made my mouth water, I hadn't had KFC in so long well not after I got put in gaol for plotting murder against Birdie the early bird at least. "CURSE YOU" Unfortunately my daydream was soon interrupted by the guard knocking on my cell and telling me that it was time to go...

Ronald McDonald's pov

"Haha, Well you know me always been charitable" I chuckle. The news reporters and die hard fans (who had to fight to the death to get a place here) crowd around me. "Whoa whoa whoa, give the clown some space!" My body guard Jeff, yells at the crowd. "Relax Jeff" I give him a playful grin. "I can't relax Ronald not with Colonel getting out today anyways"
"Oh your such a fuss pot" I giggle "He wouldn't do anything at a charity event for sick children right?"
"I don't know Ron he's pretty evil" Jeff shakes his head sighing. I hated how everyone saw Colonel Sanders as a bad guy.

I wave my fans goodbye as they try to grab me and then I gets inside my black limousine. I instructs the driver to take him to his hotel where i'll be staying for the next three days. It was a luxury 5 star hotel with marble floors and expensive art. I appreciate fine things. I lay down in my bed at the hotel and smile wickedly. Turning on the tv to the news channel. I was way happier then usual due to today being such a special one, and I'm not talking about the children's event. I don't care about those children. It's all for publicity and marketing. Y'know business. I flipped over and pulled out my phone it was now 8:00 and he was starving for some dinner. I open the shuber sheets app and place an order for some chicken from KFC....

You see the truth was I have a crush on Colonel Sanders. I didn't care if the relationship is forbid. I stroke my fingers down the box and give Colonel face rubs and head pats One day I'm going to make you mine.