2. Hotel

Colonel Sanders Pov
I wait outside the prison gates. My shuber arrives to take me to the hotel where I will be staying until I can get a plane ticket to fly back to headquarters. We arrive at the hotel and I call for someone to collect my bags and take them up to my room. Expensive art is scattered throughout the lobby. The marble floors make a clicking noise when my feet hit them.

"Ahem" I clear my throat at the receptionist. She asks for my name and then types something into her computer. Out if nowhere her face drops and then looks confused. "We've had a mix-up sir" the receptionist says
"What do you mean?"
"The room your booked to stay in is already occupied by another guest"
"Argghh" I yell while stomping my feet.

The receptionist gives me the key to the room. Although there was no way I'm staying in a room with someone else. I call my manager to complain and order him to book me another room. OF COURSE HE DOESN'T PICK UP. I swear I'm going to fire that man.

I get in the elevator and make my way up to the room. I'll be sharing with someone else. Swiping my card on the scanner and hearing the door unlock.

Ronald's pov

I hear some noise coming from outside my hotel room door. SOMEONE WAS UNLOCKING IT. I panic then rush to my feet grabbing the bedside table lamp and using it as a weapon. The door opens and a the most gorgeous man I have ever seen walks in. It was... Colonel Sanders in my bedroom!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

I rushed over to him and welcomed him to my room. He seemed a bit stunned to see me (which is natural I am very beautiful). "What the fuck are you doing in my room clown!?" He tells at me. OMGISHH he just yelled at me. This is even better then that time I met Taylor Swift at her concert backstage.

"T-hi-s is my-y ro-om" I stutter out nervously "bu--t yo-ur-r wel-cc-ome to s-tay".

Colonel's pov
I can't believe the person I'm sharing a room with for the next three days in the Ronald McDonald. Jesus Christ my slaves can't get anything right can they. A normal person is bad enough to share a room with THE CLOWN THAT MADE MY EVIL PLAN FAIL. This is the worst day of my life by far.

"Get out of my way," I hissed at him. For some weird reason he looked happy to share a room with me. What the hell is wrong with this clown.

Just then I smelt something, something delicious. I had been so focused on Ronald I hadn't smelt the sweet, sweet smell of... KFC!.

I rushed over to the box in the corner of the room and began to devour the Kentucky fried chicken. I hadn't had time to pick any up. God I forgot how good this tasted.

Ronald's pov
My poor poor baby. Watching him eat my KFC like it's the last time he'll ever have it. He must be so hungry after his big long journey here.

He turned around and looks at me "Why do you have KFC here?" He says with a mouthful of food. "Oh um, no reason it came free with the room" I didn't want to tell him the truth about where that KFC really came from.

"Get me some more, clown" He narrows his eyes at me. "Right away sir" I reply back to my king of chicken. I opened my phone again and ordered absolutely everything on the menu.