(Chapter 13) Gone?

(Y/N POV)

I looked over at Karl,my eyes wide. So that's why he was really worried about Vanessa. " She's your sister!!" I asked. " I don't care!!" Said moondrop still looking at vanny. Karl and I both looked at moondrop. " What? I don't..." Karl charged at vanny and smacked her in the face. " You know kid,you just get dumber the more I hang around you..." Karl laughed nervously and ran back over to me. Vannys huge red eyes started to flicker. " I think we should run again!" I yell. But apparently Karl was already half way down the hall. Moondrop picked me up and sprinted after Karl. " I never thought I'd be running on my feet!" He said huffing out breaths. " And I never thought I'd be getting carried by a moon!" Moondrop laughed and jumped up onto a pipe. " Your safe up here..." Moondrop hugged me close,I wanted to get away from him...but at the same time I didn't. " GUYYYYSS!!!" I look down to see vanny chasing Karl up and down the hall. " Moondrop we've gotta help!" " But do we have to?" I look at him and he rolled his eyes. " Fine..." He jumped down and pulled vanny back by her small tail, and then threw her behind him like she was a pair of dirty socks. He picked up Karl by the foot and jumped back up onto the pipe. " The endo's can't clime up here either." Karl looked down. " I'm not too sure about that ..." I looked down as well. The Endo things were climbing onto eachother to reach us. " Over there! A vent in the wall." Said Karl pointing to vent across the pipe. We crawled over to it and moondrop pulled it off. Karl quickly slid inside and began to crawl. I followed him,but when I entered I heard a click. I couldn't turn but I could see moondrop putting the vent lid back on. " What are you doing!" I asked,trying to turn to him. " I won't fit,so I'm closing it off for you..." My heart stopped when he said that. " Does that mean you can't stay with us?" He nodded and his face was sad. The endo's got onto the pipe and tryed to reach the vent,but moondrop was attacking them and forcing them back down. "MOON!!" I yelled,vanny had cut the pipe and moondrop fell down...landing with a heartbreaking clank sound. I climbed down the vent tunnel,tears forming in my eyes .making my vision blurry. At the end Karl helped me clime out." Were's moondrop?" He asked,his voice casual. I told him what happened and his face was a little sad,but it was also kinda happy. We heard something in the vent and saw vanny comeing closer to us. I was filled with rage,and I wanted to use that rage to tear.her.apart. but Karl grabbed my hand and we continued to run,not caring about the camera's anymore.

(Moondrop POV)

My eyes flickered open and I was covered in dust. One Endo stood up and charged at me, I grabbed it's hand and bashed it into the ground. Weak. I stood up but realized my leg was half broken. Whatever,I've just gotta find (Y/N). (Y/N) was all that was on my mind. I looked around and saw no sign of vanny. That's when I realized that she was after them again. I shook my head " it's ok,(Y/N) is ok, hopefully Karl's dead..." I jumped up on the roof and crawled out of the tunnels.

( Karl POV)

" I know it's a bad idea...but trust me. You hide in the girls washroom,and I'll hide in the boys washroom." (Y/N) looked at me, obviously doubting me. " Why can't we just stick together?" She asked. " That's a girls washroom ...and ima boy..." She shrugged. " There's no rules when your being chased by a serial killer." I shoved her into the washroom and dashed into the boys. I looked in the mirror and cleaned off some of the dirt. When you think about it,moondrop was really the one who was protecting us...well (Y/N). I've gotta try my best to keep her safe for him...and so I can be a good protector just like...vanessa. I got angry again,what did that bunny do to her?... I heard (Y/N) scream,making me jump. I ran out of the washroom and hesitated to open the door to the girls. Moondrop wouldn't dare to hesitate, neither would my sister. But I'm neither of them...I'm Karl,just plane old Karl. I shook my head and barged in. I saw vanny holding (Y/N) by her neck against the wall. I let out all of anger,I grabbed the garbage can and hit vanny on the side of the head with it. It sent her to the floor,but she just got back up. " Karl I think it's time to be you right now..." I looked at (Y/N). " Like what?" (Y/N) laughed nervously. " Find us a way out and RUN!!" Vanny leaped at me but I ducked just in time. Her knife grazed my shoulder a little bit,but not to bad. I stood back up and grabbed (Y/N)s arm and dragged her out of the bathroom and into a photo booth. Just like a horror movie we were trying not to breath, because vanny was checking the booths. She stopped infront of ours. I just put (Y/N) in more danger,Vanessa and moondrop would have saved her by now. (Y/N) looked at me and smiled. " I've got this..." (Y/N) said. Before I could stop her,it was to late. She open the curtain and jumped onto vanny,forcing her to fall." KARL NOW!!" I panicked and ran away. How could I? I just left her? I decided to turn around to help her,when I got back I was met with a terrible scene. Vanny had (Y/N) pinned to the ground,she couldn't move. I froze from fear,unable to stop it...it was my fault. Vanny raised her knife and stabbed (Y/N) in the arm. Tears fell down my face. I couldn't lose my only friend...she's all I've got.

(Moondrop POV)

I was walking around when I heard a scream of pain. It sounded like...(Y/N) !! I sped up,and when I turned a corner I saw vanny pinning her on the floor ...and vannys knife was in her arm. I saw Karl just standing there. I lunged at vanny and threw her against the wall. I picked (Y/N) up and carried her back to the daycare. I passed by Karl. " How could you just let that happen?" I said angrily. I looked back to see Karl running away. I looked down at (Y/N). This was his fault...not mine...but I should have been there for her...but he should have helped her. I placed her down onto a bean bag and wrapped her arm up. I sat beside her,then I had an idea. I'll kill vanny...I'll rip her ugly bunny head off...I'll kill anyone for my little star. I kissed (Y/N)s forehead and made my way to meet vanny. I walked over to tunnels,vanny had left a blood trail. I followed it to a secret room. I opened the door and there was a cave entrance,I walked down the pathway and entered a big... room? I saw the sky,it was dark and covered with black clouds. There was a giant circle on the floor,and a giant bowl in the middle. And at the very end was another circle,but faced up like a terrible Bridge. It was made out of giant stones and boulders. There vanny was,standing with another knife in her hand. She was waiting for me. " Well isn't this so predictable~~" she said gripping her knife tighter. I smiled at her. " Let the best creation win!!"