( Chapter 15) The end? or the beginning?

(Y/N POV)

I blinked and looked around,I was in a room that I'd never seen before. It looked like a lab of some sort. I looked down and my eyes widened,my hands were made out of metal. I panicked and then moondrop opened a door and walked in. " I see your now awake... Eclipse." He smiled at me and walked closer,he then helped me up and brought me over to a mirror. That's when I clicked it all together. Moondrop had turned me into an animatronic to save my life...

(A/N, you can design how you want your clothes to look or keep it like that,and you can design your hair as well

(A/N, you can design how you want your clothes to look or keep it like that,and you can design your hair as well. I couldn't find a picture to match...)

Moondrop lets me go and I wobble and struggle to walk. " Like this?" My own voice startled me,it didn't even sound like my voice. " You'll get use to it, you can still be a human as well." I looked at him,wondering how I could still be a human." How?" Moondrop helped me sit down. " Magic,how else? How do you think Afton created me?" I listened to him as he taught me how to to turn human whenever I like. " So does that mean your human as well?" I asked. He shook his head and laughed. " Of course not,I was just created out of pure evil magic. But you were created by good magic." Sunrise ran into the room and smiled. " Your ok!!" He ran over to me hugged me tightly. Moondrop dragged his brother away from and nodded. I stood still,thinking about being human again...and the best memory I could...and that was when I met moondrop. I opened my eyes to see that I was my human self again. " And to turn back just do the same thing but without the human part." Sunrise played with his fingers and looked at us. " I uh...I went and got Karl and Vanessa's body..." Moondrop's mouth dropped. " How? You weren't even there?!" Sunrise nodded and and looked at me. " I actually followed (Y/N), but I was to sacred to help..." I walked over to him and hugged him. " Wait...Karl died?!" I asked shocked. " Well...ya..." Said moondrop looking away. " Can we save him?" I asked moondrop. " We don't have enough parts to save him...but..." Moondrop took out a rolling bed and patted it. " We can make him a zombie..." Sunrise brought in the body's and a tear left my eye. He saved me and I didn't even know... Sunrise placed Karl onto the bed and moondrop stuck a needle inside of him,it was a dark blue liquid. Twenty seconds later Karl quickly sat up and coughed up blue blood. " The hell?" He said looking around. I ran over to him and hugged him. " Ok ok...chill before the freaky moon decides to kill me." I laugh and help Karl stand up. Moondrop placed Vanessa on the bed next. " Will she still be vanny?" I asked. Moondrop shrugged and stuck the needle In to her neck. He were all ready to attack her,even sunrise. But when she sat up she stared to cry. " I'm sorry..." She whispered. Karl ran over to her and hugged her tightly,she held him close and they both cried in each other's arms. Moondrop and I left the two of them to catch up. Sunrise went off somewhere. " You can work in the daycare with sunrise." He said sitting on a beanbag in the naptime area. I sat down beside him. " Well,I died...came back to life,stopped a serial killer and is dating a killer robot. What a bucket list." Moondrop laughed and then stopped. " Wait...your dating someone?" He said sounding angry. " Yep,and he's amazing!" I said smileing at him. His face darkened. " Well if you want to date that is..." I said looking him in the eyes. " Wait,it's me?!" I nodded and he jumped on top of me. " YES!!" He yelled happily. " You know,when we first met you were scary,now your just silly." We laughed as we hugged eachother. " What do we tell my sister and dad?" "Well...your dad came here an hour ago looking for you,so sunrise faked a car accident and said you were in it." I didn't know how sunrise was able to do that,but after tonight anything was possible. " So I'm dead?" Moondrop nodded and hugged me close. " Now you don't have a reason to leave the pizza Plex!" I snuggled up against his chest and whispered. " I wouldn't have it any other way..."