1

A dot handsome man bedecked elegantly that too in casuals, crisp white t-shirt with a jacket as black as the twilight sky appeared, he leaned comfortably onto the bonnet of his white Fortuner in the holdup of someone.

His eyes simultaneously traversed to his wristwatch, back then to the main gate of the duplex bungalow, front of which he was awaiting someone. 

"7:23" he sighed. He wasn't in such a great mood today...that too again waiting for an additional twenty-three minutes, when he was himself dictated formally to be there by dot 7.

Heaving another tired sigh, his eyes wandered all the way towards the gate when his breath hitched, his eyes twinkled witnessing the living beauty, taking coquettish steps towards him, her cheeks grew pinkish feeling his peerers on her, felt like fairyish or fantasy.

The clement calm wind greeted them eventually with a peaceful and delicate flow, fondling their bodies which were even eager to feel the warmth of each other's reminiscent ambience, despite the wind's sweeter than honey conduct towards them. The serenity sufficed their hearts with immense deliverance.

Dusk turned wildly dark as the sparkling luminaries visibled themselves despite the palls, relinquishing themselves to witness the captivating moment.

The known attractive lashes fell down shyly, conveying to the world that she was all his. Her flowy white net maxi was complemented with the furry snow-white shrug, her long black tresses cascading straight till her waist, in contrast to her ensemble.

"What? Ab baithne bhi denge aap?" her kitten voice almost faded completing the sentence, ornamenting a wide grin on his face. He opened the car door like a true gentleman, his brownish-grey irises not even hauling an inch away from her face. He smiled to himself, damn! She never yields to tame his mood.

"Mhm..." The door was shut rearward, marking the onset of the evening. "Lagta hai aaj gali mein chaand aya hai..." His face beheld that temporary beam. Her smile seemed no bounds, flashing her front rabbit teeth, her cheeks tinted with that natural blush of hers. She looked so austere yet ethereal, so raw yet so surreal, so true-to-life yet so dreamy.

Her eyes flickered with supposable sheen as she checked me out, mentally marking me meeting her needs, and giving a full authentic smile.

"Chaand toh roz aana chahta tha..." She played.

"Accha...fir?" I played along.

"Fir kya...maine keh diya, jab voh aaye tab aana!" She chuckled softly. 

"Too cheesy...but I love cheese!" He winked at her reviving the engine, while her orbs were clung on him, too solipsistic to move away.

"Waise...where are we going?"

"I'll tell you, I mean...I'll not...I'll just give you the directions and you drive accordingly." She worded, scrolling her phone.

His face fell in annoyance, "God, yaar don't do this with me! Already I'm in a foul mood, and you know na I like staying home on these terms."

"I know right, infact mai khud chali jaati akele, but you know na I..."

"Of course! Driving ke alaawa toh aapko sab kuch aata hai!" He gave her a not-so-sarcastic smile before turning to the road.

"Turn left from here.." she instructed.

After a few minutes of etiquette silence, she tried modifying his mood.

"Mood kyun sadaa rahe ho, gaane suno..." She turned the radio on, leaning onto the window, gentle waves of the chilly breeze caressing her long tresses,  waiting for the melodious notes to bless her ears.

Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein

Khayaal Aata Hai

Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein

Khayaal Aata Hai

Ke jaise tujhko, banaya gaya hai mere liye...

"Ke jaise tujhko, banaya gaya hai mere liye.." she sang along, her lips quivering into a soul-soothing smile. He was flushed with childish pleasure, rosiness creeping up his cheeks. Suddenly out of the blue, his mood overshadowed his heart, causing him to change the radio FM.

Ankh Surme Se Bharke Taiyar Ki
Khinch Khinch Ke Nishane Hu Main Maarti

"Ye kya hai!" she looked at him with a 'haww' look, a perfect scowl. But he seemed least to be bothered.

Khud Zyada Tu Ummeed Mat...

Her fingers quickened their pace to change the song, while his lips held an admiring smile for her.

...se rani mili thi kahan
Kahaniyon ke nagar mein
Tumhein leke jaaun agar tum kaho...

"Tumko bulaun ya palkein bichhaun...Kadam tum jahan jahan rakho..." her mellifluous voice echoed in the walls of the car. He chuckled at her celibacy while her eyes were enduring on his face, adoring his smile.

Zameen ko aasman banaun
Sitaron se sajaun agar tum kaho

Main koi aisa geet gaoon

Ki aarzu jagaun agar tum kaho

Haan agar tum kaho

"How do you manage to...sweeten my mood every damn time!" his voice held amazement and pristine bliss. 

Her sweet giggles could be heard, "mera aura hai hi aisa...ki kya bataun!"

As minutes passed in silence of contentment, overfilled hearts beat in a rhythm of compassion and joy, smiles never daring to leave them.

"Accha ab toh batao kahan jaa rahe hai ham?"

"Mhm...surprise hai...maine kaha na chalo.." she insisted.

"You're such a tease!..Ms. Saha!"

"Of course I am, Mr Sharma!"

______________________

This is for my ethereal, elegant, exquisite eighteen, my @Triiipppyyyy ❤ Ikr, I'm late for this...but I am not in the pink of my health. Meet you with the next part very momentarily!