Chapter 4

Kara POV

"What the fuck,"I exclaimed."Whats wrong figlia?",my mom asked me with worry in her face."Oh nothing I just said it you know because of 'that'.""Oh you worried me baby.""What do you mean?"Allisandro asked."None of your business,"I told him blankly making him shut up."Now can someone please explain to me why mom knows you and why she was there all your life,"Marco exclaimed."Because she loved me and was worried for me while you guys just forgot about me and lived your luxurious lifes,"I told them darkly making everyone quiet.

After that we ate dinner in silence.Allisandro broke the silence by announcing that he wants to see me in his office.I stood up taking Lori with me."Why don't you leave her with one of the maids,Im sure they could take care of her,"he tried to convince me."No I don't trust anyone except my mom in this house with my daughter,"I said to him.That made him shut up.

After that I gave her to my mother while I followed the boys to the office

After that I gave her to my mother while I followed the boys to the office.When I went into the office Allisandro was sitting behind his desk and all the boys were taking up the couches.I went to sit in front of the desk while they looked at me for any amount of nervousness in my face,they found none."Now I wanna give you some rules for you to follow",Allisandro told me.

"1) respect everyone in this house 2) curfew is at 12 3) tell someone if you go out and take one of your brothers with you 4) don't get into trouble and keep up the good marks 5) no boyfriends 6) don't go into the warehouse at the back of the house 7) listen to your brothers and do what I tell you to do and that will be all, I expect you to follow them or there will be punishment,"he told me with authority in his voice.

I gave them a blank look." Well first respect is earned not given, curfew it's ok, tell someone...no thank you, trouble follows me everywhere and if someone bullies me or says something I will say something back, yeah I don't do boyfriends, it's your privacy don't go into mine and I will not go into yours,I will not listen to them and they will not tell me what to do they're not my bosses and that's all thank you.Now I'm gonna go to bed my daughter is waiting for me,"I told them while leaving the office.

I walk into my room to see my mom and daughter playing on a bed.I go into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for bed.When I'm done I take my daughter to bath her and get her ready for bed. I came out of the bathroom to see my mom nowhere she must of gine ti get ready for bed.I go sit on the bed with Lori.I lay her on my chest and took my shirt off so I can feed her.We just laid there and after a while we fell asleep.

Next morning

The next morning I wake up with Lori on my chest, wide awake and babbling

The next morning I wake up with Lori on my chest, wide awake and babbling.We then got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.I saw everybody at the table and I went to go sit next to my mom with Lori on my lap.I asked the maid to bring me mashed potatoes or something for Lori to eat.While we ate in silence,Allisandro broke it by saying that he want to ask some questions.

"Yeah go ahead,"I told him uninterested."Who is your daughter's father?,""Yeah no,not gonna tell you,"I said to him."Yes you are,"he told me with authority in his voice."And who may I ask told you that you can tell me what to do?,"I ask him.

"I am you father!,"he told me.

"No you are just my sperm donor,you are not my father,you are just a guy who gave up his only daughter in the pretence of protecting me, you gave me up,you left me and you abandoned me.I was starving,I was cold and I didn't have anyone. Till mom saved me.They kidnapped me,thet tortured me,they hit me day in and day out,they starved me an...an..and they raped me!They raped me,I was abused everyday for nearly a year,24/7 I was hurt.So no you are not my father because you didn't act like one!,"I screamed at him in tears.All my hate and anger is finally out in the open.I kept all of this in for so long and Im actually glad that I got it all out.

Taking my life backOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara