Chapter 6

Kara POV

While we were walking around I got a weird feeling maybe like someone was watching me.I looked around and spotted someone with with black clothes and something in his pants that looks like the outline of a gun.I turned towards my mom and whispered to her,"Mom go with Lori in this shop and if something happens just please look after my baby,I will come back.Please promise me,"I pleaded with her.

You could se the hesitation on her face while telling me that she promises.She then took Lori and went into the shop.I turned around and went towards the bathroom making it look like I need to use the bathroom by my facial expression.I went into the bathroom and stood there for a couple of minutes.When I went outside someone immediately tried to attack me,I blocked him and punched him in the face.Then 3 other came out and attacked me.

While I was busy fighting I didn't see the other guy behind me

While I was busy fighting I didn't see the other guy behind me.It was to late, he knocked me on the head with the back of his gun making me black out.

Third person POV

The guy picked Kara up and took her outside and threw her into the van.While this was happening Catalina was busy calling her husband telling him to come here immediately.He then rushed out with Adrian and raced towards the mall they were currently at.While he raced there he spotted a suspicious looking van driving by him.He took the license just incase.

When he arrived at the mall, he jumped out of the car and running into the mall with Adrian right on his heels

When he arrived at the mall, he jumped out of the car and running into the mall with Adrian right on his heels.He rushed into the store Catalina told them they were in.There he saw Catalina pacing with a crying Lori in her arms."Shh baby mommy is on her way,"she cooed at the baby."Honey whats wrong,"Allisandro asked her with a worried look on his face."They took her,"Catalina cried in a quiet voice.

They immediately moved to the cars and rushed to their home.They stopped there and went towards his office where all the boys were waiting.They just stood there thinking who had to have taken her.

Allisandro POV

My thoughts immediately went to my enemies and who would have took her when Catalina gasped out loud."He has her,!"she whispers to herself."Who,?"I ask urgently wanting to know who has my precocious daughter.She looks to me in shock then she tells me the thing that shook me to the core."Alexander Ferrari has her,"she tells me.

All I can think is why would that monster have her.Everyone knows who Alexander is.He is the don of the Russian mafia and he is a sadistic murderer,he killed thousands of people in the cruelest ways and likes taking woman for pleasure slave's.But he then stoped and rumors has it that he found his queen.He never again took a woman.Then there were rumors again about his queen escaping.

I stood there thinking why he would take my only daughter when a thought struck me.I stood there flabbergasted with the idea.I then turned to Catalina and she just stood there waiting for me to put the pieces together."He..he took her bec...because she's his queen?,"U told her more than asked.

"Yes he is also the father of Lori,"she told him bowing her head in sadness.I just stood there in shock.I gave her up because I thought it was saver but it was just wishfull thinking.I missed her years growing up because I was to scared to raise my own daughter.She had to go through all that because of me.I will get her back even if it is the last thing I do,i said to myself.

Alexander Ferrari