To catch a Changeling

Y/n's POV

It's early sunrise and Jim and I are training with Toby and I say "All right." Then Jim says  "Do your worst." Then Toby clears his throat then he throws a watermelon at us and grunts then Jim cuts the watermelon in half and it glows then it blows up and watermelon flys everywhere and I make kabobs with my homemade bamboo sticks that I magically brought with us then Toby says "Ha!" Then I give Toby a watermelon kabob then I give Jim one as I smile at him, he smiles back as he says "Whoo-hoo!" Then I say "It slices!" Then Toby and Jim say "It dices!" Then Toby says "That was amazing!" Then as I eat my kabob I calm myself then I hear Toby say "Mmm. You know, we should recycle these." Then Toby gulps as I set my kabob stick down and I see Toby pick up a stack of newspapers and hold them by the string as he looks at me I nod as Toby says "On the other hand, shredding them is more fun!" Then I raise my hands ready to slice the newspapers with a calm look on my face then Toby says "It's less environmentally conscious, but more fun!" Then I pull out my magic and say "pull!" Then Toby swings it around then throws it he grunts as I let go of my magic and pull out my sword then I slice it in half and it glows then turns into little shredded pieces of paper that fly all around us Jim side hugs me and my face feels hot then I side hug him back and I look at his face to see he has a smirk on his face as his face is red then I smirk as I blow a raspberry at him as he says "Oh! Home run! Whoo!" Then Toby says "it's like a ticker tape parade of awesome!" Then as Toby laughs then I hear footsteps approaching us then I look at the back door to Jim's house and I see Draal as he says "What is this mockery?" Then I say in a calm tone "Oh, hey, Draal." Then Jim says "Just working on some sword fighting skills." Then Falaria comes out of the house behind Draal as he says "The swords of Daylight and Moonlight are not toys to be played with." Then Falaria comes to stand next to me as she says "It is a hallowed obligation we have spent our entire lives training to be worthy of." Then I make my book disappear as Jim says "You want to take it for a spin?" Then Draal and Falaria snort then I pull out my sword as I touch the ground with my feet and hand my sword to Falaria and Jim hands his sword to Draal they both gasp then they both take it and hold it up then I see Kanjigar and Maria in the reflection of the swords as Draal and Falaria gasp then the sword disappears as Draal and Falaria groan then they close their eyes then they open them and Draal exclaims "Huh?" Then Falaria exclaims "what?" Then they both sigh and I pat Falaria's shoulder as I say "if it's any consolation I saw them too, they are with us, watching over you both. I feel their spirits, they are here." Then Falaria looks at me with a loving look that I didn't notice as I turn back to the others and I remove my hand from Falaria's shoulder and I notice her frown as our swords appear back in me and Jim's hand then Jim says "Sorry. We forgot." Then Draal sighs then Falaria says "If our destiny's are not to hold the swords," then Draal says "Perhaps it is to teach you both how to properly wield them." Then Draal and Falaria choose their weapons from the junk pile we made of stuff we were going to slice in half and Falaria chooses an Umbrella and Draal chooses a lamp and take off the lampshade and they start to hit an imaginary opponent then Falaria and Draal come out of the way and they go to hit us I block it and wince as I see Jim close his eyes and wince as he breathes heavily and I pat his shoulder then Falaria says "Your blade is but an extension of your body," then Draal says "And your body, an extension of your eyes." Then Jim and I raise our swords as Draal says "Mimic our movements, Trollhunters." Then Falaria and I just go in an all out sparing lesson and exchange blows we go from slow to fast then I block her attack and she try's to sweep my legs then I jump and take this as my chance to disarm her and put a sword to her throat as I sweep her legs out from under her then I hear Draal clap as I see Jim with a smirk on his face and I smirk then I help Falaria stand up as I look at her face I see her face is purple then I lower my sword as Jim says "no wonder I have Y/n as my partner. She is a good sword fighter." Then we get back to our positions and I follow Falaria's movements and we all grunt as we follow movements as we see out of the corner of our eyes the sun going down then at night we spar with one another and I win against Falaria again like our last sparing lesson with the same position then Jim is still fighting with Draal and Jim is pushed against the window of his house and Draal grunts as Jim groans then says "That kinda hurts." Then Draal chuckles as he says "A real fight is never predictable, Trollhunter." Then Falaria says "You have to expect the unexpected and learn to embody the armor, force it to do what you want." Then I hear Jim breathing heavily as I jump on top of Draals head and grab his head and throw him back as he says "Just like how Y/n demonstrated with her Troll-like Strength." Then I say "That's because I'm half Troll Draal." Then Falaria gasps then Draal says "no wonder you can beat my sister and I in training." Then he jumps back towards Jim and holds him against the window again then I see Jim's amulet glow as I smile then Jim's sword disappears from his right hand and I see that it appears in his left hand then touches Draals stomach with his sword then Draal backs up as he laughs so does Falaria as I clap and say "congrats you both take longer at sparing than Falaria and I do I'm surprised." Then Jim grunts and looks at Daylight as he says "wow." Then Toby's phone starts to ding and we look to see he has the lampshade on his head he takes it off and says "Shoot! We're supposed to meet Blinky at the museum now." Then I say "Ay yi yi dios mio!" Then Jim says "Ah! We'll work on this more later okay, Draal? Falaria?" Draal says nothing nor does Falaria as I say "I shall like to talk to you when I get back with Toby and Jim, Falaria." Then I magically bring my bike and helmet with me as Jim's and my amulet de-transform us and Jim says "let's go, guys!" Then I look behind us to see Draal and Falaria popping their head out from behind Jim's house and I wink at them then I turn my head back to look in front of me as Toby, Jim, and I head to the museum...