𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘!

4:32 𝐀𝐌 , 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫u 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝗼𝐫𝐧

   Today 22 years ago you were born into the Satoru family. Your birth caused a loud bit of chatter , with your father knocking up your mother you were born. A black child born into a family like Satoru's, The elders had quite a bit to say but they never stooped that low to be racist.

Eventually everyone got used to you because during birth your mother sadly died , Your presence of energy being to much for her. You had to stay with your father and his family. You fitted in quickly with gojo taking a serious liking towards you , Of course in a sibling way. Gojo was very protective from the start even more so than your father. Even though he was 4 turning 5 at the time he adored his little sister.

Growing up with him was a hassle because you could never do anything unless he approved of them. Friends? No Boyfriends? No Dates? No Sex? No. Most things were un-allowed around his little pure sister. Although it had its ups , he made sure you were never bored. Candy? Yes Toys? Yes to everything you desired.

Eventually you started seeing spirits and he preferred you to be in the house. Doing school at home your teacher came every other day since you were an fast learner.It was around when he turned 13 he was almost never home. He was always 'training' he barely came home and when he was he left after a few days. Your cousin would always come over and show you what she learned in training. Teaching you things that she exelled in and trying to learn she didn't.

By the time you turned 15 you had discovered sexual things through books you ordered. Learning of the new act you wanted to see it in action so of course , you looked it up on the phone gojo bought for you. Searching till you found an recommended site you watched videos on end. Watching new things and some videos over. It amazed you how much of the world you were kept hidden from.

You usually only used your cell phone for contacting Gojo or messaging your father from time to time. He too was always out training gojo or on business you never seen him for months on end. This definitely creating daddy issues in life.

You took small actions in pleasuring yourself when you knew gojo was away. Slowly discovering yourself and what you liked. Getting more into social media you learned new things. Asking permission to buy accessories other than your brothers and fathers gifts. You dressed yourself up in your room from time to time.

By the time you were 19 gojo moved out taking you with him of course. Now he had more time to stay home but he still went on trips. He started teaching at a school for his training , Jujutsu tech.