𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓?

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓 over the toilet with Nanami holding your hair back you continuously throw up

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓 over the toilet with Nanami holding your hair back you continuously throw up. You've been feeling sick for about a good two or three weeks also your sleep schedule has increased. It was april the fourteenth on a warm day inside of you and gojo's shared house. Gojo sent Nanami over to check on and see if you were feeling better at 9 and its 10.

The first week you shrugged it off as an simple cold just waiting for it to bypass. The second week you became a little more concerned on why you felt sick. Dumping the last of your contents you wipe your mouth and sit up.

"Nanaminn , My head hurtss and everytime I eat I throw it up in 20 minutes." You say exhausted back towards the toilet after flushing it. "Did you catch something while we were out?" You shook your head no and sighed. Nanami had a hint to what could if happened , he just didn't want to come to conclusions alone.

"Leena .. did you and your friend do anything.. s-sexual on your birthday?" Your face heat up in embarrassment. Slowly nodding Nanami's heart sped up , "Please don't tell Gojo I don't want him to know.." Calming his breathe he continued , "Did you let him cum inside of you?"

"Nanaminnn why are you asking such private questions??" Lifting you up he sat the toilet seat down allowing you to sit on it. "Did he ? , be honest." "Yes nanamin .." He nodded, "Leena theres a chance you're pregnant." You immediately turned your head towards Nanami. "No I'm not why would you say that."

"Unless you're infertile then theres a possibility." Biting your lip harshly you nod , "How can I find out?" You began playing with your fingers , it has became an natural response to stressful situations. We could go to a pharmacy and get a couple of tests.

"Will you stay here with me while I do them Nanami?" Looking down at your confused expression he felt bad especially since gojo wasn't here. "Yes of course." You stood up and made your way to your room putting on a simple sun dress and sandals.

Once done you tied your curly hair in a ponytail making your way back to Nanami. Grabbing onto his arm you teleport yourself to your local pharmacy. Walking inside you followed Nanami to the women's isle. Once in front you scanned the tests and decided on 3 different ones.

Approaching the cash register the old cashier smiled at you and Nanami behind you. "Hello Kaileena it's wonderful seeing you again!" Showing her a small smile back towards her you speak , "Hello Mrs. Yanagi." Ringing up the test's she hums.

"You've been trying hm? That lad behind you is awfully cute! Your babies would be adorable." She praises. "O-oh no.. Sadly this wasn't planned , and Nanami here is just a friend." "Yea." He chuckled.

'Friend..' He didn't want to just be your friend. Nanami wanted to be your first everything. It should be him you're trying with. The only thing in the way was Gojo. That was his bestfriend he wouldn't dare go behind his back with his little sister. Even though Nanami was 27 he still thought Gojo would not allow it.