𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘?

𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 as Nanami shook you awake , you looked up to him with a plate inside of his hand

𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 as Nanami shook you awake , you looked up to him with a plate inside of his hand. "Here you go leena." Tiredly sitting up you wipe your eyes then grab the plate. Nanami reaches for the tray and sits it on your lap allowing you to sit the plate down.

"Thank you Namin." He nods and goes to the kitchen to get your water. Sitting it on the cup part of the tray he sits on your bed. "You can keep eating but I just wanna tell you a few things." He released a deep breath.

Taking the sandwich into your mouth he begins talking , "To start off this is uh very unexpected .. but I'm here to support you one hundred percent. I know Gojo is probably a little stubborn on the subject right now towards you but he'll come around I'm sure of it... Even if he doesn't I'm here. Also I hope you're not mad at me this is kind of my fau-"

You put your sandwich down and interrupted him immediately. "No it's not , Please don't think that Nanamin .. It was me I should have been more careful and aware. I'm sorry if you feel that way but it also gave me a better look into things that happen outside of this house. If anything thank you.. If I am carrying I'm gonna try to make my best of it.. Maybe it's something I needed."

You moved your tray and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around you accepting your hug. Although he didn't care what you said , It was his fault .. he ruined the chances he had between ever being with you.. he could never forgive his self for that.

Smiling and letting go , Gojo walks in. "They said we can come in now if that's okay with you?" You looked over to Gojo and nodded. "Yes that's fine .. just let me finish the rest of my sandwich." Looking back at the tray you pick it back up and finish.

Gojo confirmed the appointment and was waiting for you to finish. Once you finished he teleported you all to the family's doctor. Walking inside you all go to the receptionist and sign in. Being your family they immediately send you to the back. Having the room already equipped you just sit comfortably in the room while the nurse comes in and checks your vitals while also drawing blood.

Once she collects enough she leaves out and takes it towards the lab. Sitting in the bed while Gojo stands and Nanami sits you look confused. "Gojo why are you standing there's another chair." He turns his head towards the chair and back to you.

"Leena hush." You opened your mouth to say something because you felt offended but you just nodded and played with your fingers. Nanami looked towards Gojo with a serious expression. Gojo sighed then went and sat in the chair.

"I'm sorry okay..? , I just don't know how to feel about my little sister being in this situation." You spoke lowly but sincerely, "It's okay.." "No I shouldn't be so hard on you I knew the risks .. plus you're an adult." Gojo looked hurt but he looked like he was trying. He never seemed so upset he was always being goofy.

"Gojo.. I'm still your little sister and I love you okay ?" He nodded , "I love you too leena." Hearing a knock on the door you look up. Mrs.Yumi walked in with an clipboard in her hands. "Good afternoon, How are you feeling today?"