Chapter 5: showers and kisses

"Ok then. Meet me in the shower" he got up from the bed and into the bathroom, to turn on the water.
"This is the kinkiest man I've ever met." You thought while walking to the bathroom. You open the shower curtain to greet Brandon smiling
"you're so gorgeous" he said while you stepped into the shower. Brandon grabs your waist softly as to not hurt you and gives you forehead kisses, and stares into your eyes. "May I?" He asked. you shook your head yes, he picks you up and pins you against the shower wall. Smothering you in kisses.
The feeling was intense but amazing, you haven't done this in a while but it felt new, refreshing, almost like your first time. As the pleasure intenses so did Brandon's breathing.
"god why is breathing so fucking hot??" You thought
"Ah fuck" Brandon moaned in you ear, at that very moment you reached your O.
It was intense, yet gentle. Beautiful but somehow dirty. All the other times you've done it, it never felt quite like this. Brandon starts kissing your neck, all the way down to your belly.

I think you can imagine the rest;)
Hint: Brandon's favorite activity
(talked about most on his tiktok.)

you scrunch the water from your hair with a towel, while wrapped in a while towel,
While stareing at Brandon through the mirror over the sink while he brushes his teeth.
He comes up behind you with a tooth brush sticking from his mouth. and gives you a hug over your shoulders because of the baffling height difference. And gives you a couple of reassuring kisses on the cheek.
"That was amazing" he whispers in your ear with a smirk. You smile and enjoy the kisses
"and to think we were just friends like a week ago."
"Not anymore sweetheart" he said, looking at you through the mirror, admiring your beautiful body even through your towel.