Part 18: #AskTheFangirl (Answer in the comments :D )

This is not really a story part but yeah... im doing #AskTheFangirl

(asking fangirls 20 questions :D )

Questions:

1: First person you've ever obsessed over

2: Current obsession?

3: Favorite Band(s)?

4: Favorite Singer(s)?

5: Favorite Youtuber(s)?

6: First Concert?

7: Favorite Movie?

8: Favorite actor/actress?

9: First celebrity crush?        

10: Did anyone make fun of you because of the fandoms you like?

11: Favorite book?

12: Favorite Tv show?

13: Favorite fictional character?

14: What do you love about your fandom?

15: What do you hate or dislike about the fandom?

16: Would you take a bullet for the people you fangirl about?

17: Do you hide the fact you're a fangirl because your afraid of being teased for it?

18: Have you ever met one of your idols?

19: Do you have merchandise of the people you fangirl about?

20: Favorite fangirl moment?

-------------------------------

Post your answers in the comments ! 

i would love to read them :)

----------------------------------

My answers:

1: Andy Biersack

2: Black Veil Brides

3: Black Veil Brides

4: Andy Biersack & Braden Barrie (SayWeCanFly)

5: Jordan Sweeto, Johnnie Guilbert, Alex Dorame, Jeydon Wale, Bryan Stars, Jake Pitts (yes he has a youtube channel)

6: My first concert was supposed to be a BVB concert, but they cancelled last minute. So... my first concert was Steel Panther with Like A Storm and some kind of stupid girl band that replaced BVB ( Fuck my life -,- )

7: Lord of the Rings 1, 2 and 3. The Hobbit 1, 2 and 3. The hungergames 1, 2, 3p1

8: Johnnie Depp and Orlando Bloom (because Captain Jack Sparrow and Legolas)

9: Andy Biersack and Ashley Purdy (still this way, even tho i like Ashley more :3 )

10: Yes, people make fun of me all the time because of the bands i listen to, but i dont give a shit.

11: Lord Of The Rings, Fallout equestria, Sevenster. (last one is a dutch book :P )

12: The Walking Dead, MLP (deal with my fandoms okay! im a pegasis and im proud! *cries*)

13: Aragorn (Lotr), Legolas (Lotr). Hope (Character from a creepypasta fanfic :D ) 

14:  The Fans <3 omg they're amazing <3

15: The haters..... Fuck all the haters!

16: I would definatly take a bullet for them, to repay them for saving my life when i hit rock bottom.

17: Nope, if anyone has a problem with me being a fangirl i'll make them shut up >:D

18: No...  well... not really. i did meet Like a Storm. And Jordan Sweeto follows me on twitter. some of my idols favorited my tweets but i didn't meet someone i fangirl about.

19: Surprisingly not... my parents wont allow me to buy any.. Fml

20: When they notice you <3