Chapter 1: The Hybrid

A/N: this is our first story pls be nice ily guys

-

y/n wasn't like the other girls
She was.........
Different

So different in fact that no one could even guess what had happened to her unless they asked and she very not eagerly told them.

Before y/n was born her mother had had an affair with a werewolf demon fairy hybrid...

y/n had no idea because her mother married a rich man for the bag and her sister was mean to her because y/n would always put the blame on Jackie for who drank the milk straight out the bottle. You go queen owo uwu.

y/n had a sister who was the meanest person in the entire universe. Her name was Jackie and she would always show off her perfect grades and tell their mum and because of her, y/n failed all her classes because y/n was the hybrid child, and of course, hybrids weren't as smart BUT ONLY IN CLASSES. Otherwise, y/n was the smartest girl to ever exist. Jackie was just a human. EW.

y/n woke up from her awful nightmare she had bc being a hybrid gave her visions. She walked to the bathroom and looked into LITERALLY neon blue orbs, put her messy blonde/white hair in a messy ass fuck bun, and threw on a trash bag she wore as a crop top and shorts and some dirty nike shoes because no other girl wore nike and she liked to roll around in the mud like a little pig.

y/n looked in the mirror one more time, taking out one strand of hair from her very messy bun and made sure to lick it to spiral it before she ran downstairs.
And then she fell down.
Just as Jackie came over with a plate of pancakes.

The two girls collided and y/n was left with a maple syrup going down her face.
The shame.

y/n started to violently sob and her mother came in running, rolling her eyes and saying "Stfu there's someone at the door for you."

y/n sniffled, wiping her face with the trash bag opened the door and saw a fat tall bulky strong muscular man with blonde hair and veiny hands and yellow feral looking animal-wolf like eyes that stared right into her awfully heterosexual soul.

y/n gasped slightly, looking up at the 6'8" man. She was so quirky and short her genes stopped working and that is why she is 4'6" at the ripe age of 17.

The man sniffed the air and nodded.

"H-h-h-h-hello..." y/n said and the big man chuckled deeply causing y/n to shiver in fear and admiration and love for this man who she had never seen in her life.

"Hello princess", the man growled wolfishly with rabidness in his voice. y/n shivered again as the air got thick with hormones of the man and she blushed.

"Take her with you, i dont wanna see her again", her mom spoke and slammed the door closed, pushing y/n out so the stupid girl fell over her nikes and into the man's strong grip.

y/n gasped and stumbled back, the area where the man touched her like fire, "I-i-i-is she selling me???" she asked but the big man said nothing and grabbed y/n's arm with such a strong, muscular demonic grip that the bone almost broke. y/n blushed.

He led her to a big limo and aggressively but also nicely pushed her inside and got in next to her. The big man snapped his fingers and the driver started driving quickly.

The man tried to converse with y/n, "how old are you again? I forgot because my strong manly hormones took over my brain."
"Seven-s-s-s-s-s-s-seventee-e–e-e-e-e-e-e-eeen", y/n stammered, twirling a strand of her hair as she shivered like a wet street chihuahua.

The man chuckled. "Just a pup. How could I forget with those innocent eyes and chubby cheeks with luscious locks of golden snow."
"I-i-i-isnt g-g-g-golden snow...p-p-p-p-iss?", y/n asked but the man just barked a laugh like a rabid dog.
The man smiled, baring his teeth that could have been the ones of vampires because they were so pointy and actually kind of yellow. "What can I say, I'm different." he said.

"D-d-d-different?"
The man suddenly scowled, looking like the most angriest, most rabid wolf in all the land, "you wouldn't understand," he said, pushing away and y/n flinched

"W-w-w-w-w-w-well", y/n started, stuttering like she had never made conversation with a being. "T.t–t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thank you for taking me away from my awful disgusting f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-ffamily. M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my sister ww-w-w-ww–w-w-was awful."
The man's yellow piss colored eyes twinkled murderously and he jumped out of the moving vehicle, sprinting back to the house. y/n started to sob and the driver threw her out, driving away to the next best club for a strong, very strong actually drink.

y/n shivered on the pavement like a wet gorilla and heard some screaming coming from the road and because she was a stupid little idiot she walked over to the alley way, unprotected, cold, crying and weak and stood tall. Or what she thought was tall because she was only 4'6".
"W-w-w-w-w-who's t-t-t-there?" she demanded, shivering

And then a massive dog erupted out of the shadows out of nowhere and came running at her face with it's yellow teeth baring and strings of wet white rabid spit hanging off its face like the weird rabid dog it was

It charged at y/n and suddenly she sprouted demon sparkly fairy wings and floated over the dog, shooting a beam of red laser at the dog making it disappear into thin air. She fell onto the ground and passed out with exhaustion, falling back into another scary spoopy vision.

She woke up, the man leaned over her with worry filling his pissy boy eyes.

"I've imprisoned your sister", he whispered, voice raspy and it made y/n blush like she had an awful fever. "You can decide what you'll do with her."

y/n was about to speak until she heard loud shouting coming from outside the room. It sounded like a fight. With a lot of people. She whimpered like a submissive little towel and fire blazed in the man's eyes.

"I'll be right back, princess." he whispered, standing up, "I won't let anything hurt you, my angelic little innocent fairylicious gumdrop." and then he picked up a sword from next to the bed and walked out, slashing the floor handsomely.

To be continued...

A/N: AAAH omg guys i hope you liked it, it was my first ever story im actually rlly proud of myself JHSKHSKJH lmao i bet no one does this often. Anyways, comment what you think will happen to y/n

-TOODLE PIPS