Chapter 2

y/n decided that it was a good time to cry again. She had explored the room a bit although it resembled a box and had eventually found a bag of sweeties.

So she sat down for a bit, shoved candy down her throat, and cried. (as she should what a queen)

After about five minutes, the bag was empty and she had decided in all her little glory to explore and find the big man.

She didn't dare to look out of the door because the muscular manly man told her to stay inside so she didnt get hurt but she felt useless as fuck so she walked out anyway. She almost passed out when she saw what was happening.

*insert gasp*

Big muscle man was wielding a bat Eddie style and looking crazy as shit swinging it around like a gorilla on crack. There were other people running up and down the stairs with big wooden poles stabbing random people who broke in. One of the men was tall, so tall indeed his head painfully hit the ceiling when he walked so he had to keep bowing down at all times. He saw y/n and crawled over to her on all fours, yellow eyes twinkling like a pissy floor.

"Get on my back."

y/n gasped gently but climbed up the massive green hill on the man's back and squished her legs around his even massiver stomach and gripped the back of his shirt like some reins. The man gave a very loud obnoxious neigh and charged off and y/n giggled. Until the man galloped right off the bannister and down the stairs. y/n screamed.

The man jumped down, breaking all 4 limbs in the process. He continued through the battle field and broke free, running off into the woods where he belonged. He let out another neigh, alarming his herd. "I love drugs," he said and twinkle tippy toed out.

y/n was lying on the floor like an idiot, staring at the ceiling with the people running around her when a woman came out of literal nowhere.
Literally. She spawned from a wall, wearing a long red cape like doctor strange. Just that the cape hated her and wanted her dead.

'You.' she said telepathically when she saw y/n. y/n just stared like a creep. Partly because she was a creep and partly because the cape was trying to strangle the woman. y/n starts shaking again and the woman rolls her eyes so deep back they get stuck in her head and she starts screaming. y/n takes her face and shakes it, VIOLENTLY, until the womans eyes roll back and she speaks again.

"YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE."

Then she disappears back into the wall. Lmao. what a nice woman.

y/n is confused. Why is she the chosen one?!?!?!!?!?!?!??! Shes so ugly and stinky and totally not special at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As she thinks (as much as a person with a brain the size of a walnut can), her wings pop out of her back with a disgusting noise and she starts buzzing as she takes off.

The alpha sigma male runs to her with a howl that sounded awfully like a cockroach on the back of a literal whale with diarrhoea. He yipped like a little submissive breedable man which honestly is the standard rn so slay. He then grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her down like a balloon, similar to one of those rlly creepy grandmas from legends and WHIPPED out a LITERAL DOG COLLAR from his pocket.

"This one my mom uses for me," he explains, "but i think u need it more."

"T-t-tt-t-t-ttt-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-ttt–thx," y/n stutters like a soaking wet coochie clone of pinocchio only she never had a father figure which actually explains a lotta her life choices.

The big massive atrociously humongous cocksized (which hed have if he was a feminist) and cockbuilt man smiled pissily and slapped the collar on roughly to y/n's neck. She moaned. And then stopped. Omg what is wrong w her.

y/n feels like she just got slapped in the dace (which she theoretically did but wtv) and jumps the alpha sigma male.

"TAKE ME AWAY, DOGGO!!!"

He growls at the pet name and with one jump he falls down thru the bedrooms ceiling. The ceiling comes crashing down but because he's a random Italian buff guy he possesses super powers and fixes the roof in a second with just a snap of his meaty gross fingers. This is why you don't trust Italians. Learn kids.

y/n jumps onto the bed but bc shes so light she flies up into the air like an angel only a filthy one and then comes crashing down onto the mattress but it literally doesnt dent even a little but when the alpha sigma jumps on it cracks and he falls onto her crushing her with his massive man tits.

"Aa–aa–a-a-a-aa-a-a-aa–alpha!!!!!!!!!" y/n squeals but he pushes a finger onto her thin ass paper lips and growls, "silencio mi cacca let me take care of you."

He smooches her but its really awkward bc hes never felt the touch of a woman, not to speak of a loving one. (not even his mom) y/n doesn't say anything but actually shes dry as a desert.

"Alpha, we dont have to if u cant!!" y/n suddenly feels confident when she looks down to find the smallest measly little bulge sitting in the meaty mans skinny jeans.

"N-N-N-NO! I CAN DO IT!!!" the alpha growls stripping down. "CMON LITTLE MAN I NEED U RN!"

y/n shuffles out of her clothing and alpha howls when he sees her nakey nakey body bc shes just so perfect and small he can crush her inbetween his thumb and index finger and shed die.

Alpha takes out his micropenis and starts jabbing around. y/n watches with great pity.

y/n leans her head back against the pillows so she doesn't have to watch the shit show infront of her. Finally she feels something. "Oh." she says. "Is that your pinky finger?"

Alpha man is silent and y/n has her answer. She sighs.

"Where is the part that goes open?" alpha barks. "I cant find it y/n its rlly fucking dark im trying my best here."

After about 20 minutes of struggle he finally finds the goddamn opening and before hes even fully in he has to pull back out bc he already came. His load equates to about 3 pikolitres and a button.

"That was..." y/n frowns, "really bad."

Alpha pulls on his underwear quickly and y/n realizes that they aren't even boxers. He's literally got on lingerie and they still look baggy. He runs out and for the next 20 min y/n listens to him wail in front of the door and punch the floor.

And then... She hears a knock on the window. It is dark now and y/n is lazing around in her big bed wondering if rats eat fairies while the alpha man sobs and talks to a really rubbish painting of his mother but really it's a minion but he doesn't know and no one has the guts to tell him. However, the knock at the window made her look up. y/n gasps as she sees a pale woman's face at the window. She gasps again when the woman grins and has fangs.

The woman pulls the window open.

"Hello y/n."

TO BE CONTINUED....