OS: Revenge, sweet or bitter either way leaves bad taste in the mouth

Revenge, sweet or bitter either way leaves bad taste in the mouth [OS] By Dpatel

Revenge, sweet or bitter either way leaves bad taste in the mouth (OS)

This one is in regards to…oh well…the title speaks for itself…learn how the chair felt violated about the unscrupulous con man residing in her lap with no shame; shameless and disgusting creature he is in the lives of good and humble people.

"Khushi come on let's go we will be late," Payal said in melodramatic voice.

"No Jiji you go; I have no desire to attend Big Grinch Party." She waddled towards the bed and slouch in the bed like a dead log. She muddle over the desire whether to attend the party or not after what happened earlier at the office.

"No Khushi please come; drag your sorry as* from that bed and come with me." Payal commanded her but Khushi was nowhere to lift any muscles from her body even if the fort lift would have been assigned as an assistant to lift the dead log.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta, get up this instant or else..." Payal threaten her hopping she would listen to her and tag along with her to attend the party at Shantivan.

She doesn't want to miss this opportunity to meet some renowned rich people who she would come in contact with and this stepping stone would help in expanding her business. She is in need of customers for her newly established business in Chicken Kari. It's a way to create business contact, meeting with people, mingling with them, sharing and passing the information...inner linking just like social network such as FB, Twitter, Linksys or/and using any social media technologies or different forms.

One will do anything to expand and flourish their business using and creating blog, placing a clip of you tube or daily motion or posting the product and advertise it on own website.

“Or else what Jiji…” Khushi demanded to know what would be her consequences if she wouldn’t attend the party. She sat on the bed from her laying position, gaping at her, titling her head in a half crescent position, raising her brow.

Payal doesn’t say a word. She walks into the bathroom, comes out with a bucket in her hand and throws whatever it holds onto Khushi.

“Jiji…” Khushi shrieks…her own voice deceiving her. “Its cold water…do you have any sense?” Khushi clothes and bed are drench in wetness. She wipes her face with the towel which Payal threw at her in snapping manner.

Payal was furious at her. Since she has arrived from the office she has been the most obnoxious person as she ever had encounter.

“Yeah! Everyone has problems or issues they have to deal with it at the office, but brooding about it isn’t going to help. If she needed to do something about it, or work in her favor then she needed to figure out the game plan and execute it. Feeling sorry for herself isn’t going to help.”

“That’s right…I don’t have any sense, now get up with your sorry as* and come with me. I am not going to lose this opportunity.” Payal was determined, she walked towards the cupboard, took Khushi’s clothes out appropriate for the party function and hand it to her for change.

“Now go and change, get ready…we will be leaving in 10 minutes or else…” Once again she threatens her little sister.

“Or else what Jiji…will you throw cold water again on me…” Khushi sardonically spoke to Payal, basically testing her water…

“Yes, you darn Skippy…” Payal snaps. She pointer her index finger towards the bathroom.

“Go and change clothes or else will throw cold water…” Khushi mutter underneath her breath headed towards bathroom, taunting and whining at her sister’s word. She doesn’t like her Jiji right now this instant a bit. But she obliged her wishes, grumbling and mumbling away.