younger and older

this took really long to make so please enjoy

(thoughts)
""talking
{TAKEMICHI POV}

"what the heck" i say confused.

i look around then see mikey and draken walking around while talking.

(why does draken look like- oh wait a minute did i some how go back to the past)

i look in a puddle.

(but i look the same and i dont look like im younger wait does that mean mikey is here)

i follow draken and mikey tagged along with draken but after a while they said

"we know your there"

(so they saw me)

i go out in the open then i was about to say sorry but draken went to punch me on reflex i grabbed his hand.

"sorry that im following you but-" i say

"how did you stop my punch you weren't even looking" draken says a little shocked

"oh reflex but do you reconise me" i say with a sigh.

"you probable dont" i mumble.

"are we supposed to remember you" mikey says confused.

"its me takemichi" i say.

both of them look at each other then say

"what"

mikey jumped on my back almost making me fall forward. we started to hang out but mikey said out of no where

"we should show him to every one"

"i agree" draken said.

"um" i say but they dragged me away before i could say anything else.

after they had gathered everybody they all started to get confused some didn't believe them but when mikey said it was true they sort of believed me.  but after a while i found out that i had to go back soon. so i talked to them seprately because thats what they wanted to do onece i told them that i had to leave soon. i didn't know how soon but i knew i had to go.

{TAKEMICHI AND MITSUYA}

"hey i know everyone else needs a turn to talk to you but i don't really want you to leave not gonna lie" mitsuya says with a slight smile

"thats so nice to hear from you" i say retunring his smile with a soft smile.

"could i ask you a favor" mitsuya says.

"sure what is it" i say confused.

"could you sit down its just a little wierd that your taller than me" mitsuya says.

"sure" i say with a small laugh.

once i had sat down i noticed that the time with him was almost up and i saw he noticed to. we talked for a bit more but before i could leave he gave me a small kiss then said bye.

{TAKEMICHI AND KAZUTORA}

"hey takemichi it seems that your looks have increased even more" kazutora says with a smile.

"yeah i guess so" i say with a laugh

"so did you end up dating someone" kazutora says.

"no, not yet" i say with a sigh

"oh really" kazutora says.

"what do you mean by oh really?" i say.

"oh nothing" kazutora says.

when we were talking i was wondering what kazutora was going to say so when the time ran out he said to me.

"earlier i was going to say that you have a good personality and look good thats why i said oh really" karutora says with a smile.

{BAJI AND TAKEMICHI}

"hey baji" i say

"hey" baji said.

"im not going to do any small talk" baji quickly said after.

"what do you mean" i say confused by what he said.

"they did something to you didn't they" baji says

"w-what do you mean by that" i say nervous

baji looks at me with one eyebrow raised. i sighed. baji was a little taller than me but that didn't change that he still was intimidating.

"but ill wait until times almost out so be prepared" baji said with a grin.

i instantly got flusterd not know what he has going to do. baji was enjoying that i was flusterd and was nervous.

time was almost up when baji suddenly says.

"so times almost up right"

i nod a little. baji suddenly hugs me.

"huh" i say confused.

"what did you think i was going to do" baji says smirking.

"i-i" i say over heated.

"bye takemichi" baji says while laughng a little.

"b-bye" i say still a little flusterd

{DRAKEN AND TAKEMICHI}

draken saw me a little flusterd so he said

"did baji do something to you"

(you could say that) i thought

"n-no" i say

"i don't believe you but okay" draken says.

draken sat down and pulled me onto his lap with out a second thought.

"uh draken" i say turning dark red.

"what" draken says.

"n-nothing" i say

after a little bit i got used to it and we talked as if this where nothing and i wasn't sitting on his lap. but of cores the tme had ended soon enough.

"see you later well younger you anyways" draken says.

"yeah bye" i say

draken gave me a kiss as if that it was not out of the ordinary. then i left.

{MIKEY AND TAKEMICHI}

"hey takemichi" mikey says playfully.

"hey mikey" i say happy that i was hangng out with.

we talked about what happens in the future and learned more. but i just seemed like we where talking as friends when he pins me to the ground.

"uh mikey" i say a little shocked.

mikey started to kiss me when then out of nowhere i hear times up and the door opened mikey was on top of me. mikey stopped kissing me when they came in baji grabbed mikey and pulled him off me and then they started to fight over me when i see a portal.

"guys" i say trying to leave.

they kept fighting not noticiting.

"GUYS SHUT UP" i yell

everyone shuts up and looked at me they where all shaking and said sorry they all said bye to me they i left.

( who to do next i can also do anime crossover for this)