𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

Hey Lovelies, I'm starting to write a new book! I got inspired by all the amazing written ones I've read so far, hopefully, this book will interest some of you

However, although this book is something I relate to, (not personally) I know some of you may have a sensitive/ different opinion. All I ask is that if you don't like the book that you please don't read it.

It's much better for you to not read my book than to say hateful comments if you don't like it. 

If so, they'll be deleted and blocked without any hesitation. 

Holly-Blue is a butterfly name I've taken an interest in for a long time now. Something about that butterfly makes me feel ethereal inside. 

The Butterfly is so gentle and sweet looking, almost like a teardrop, which as well inspired me to base my main character off of.

As all of you may know, I'm obsessed with The Outsiders. And it's officially been a year of how invested I am in them. 

(And when I first joined Wattpad)

I've taken a break from writing some stories and starting browsing some others to read, which by the way I'm fascinated by how talented some of you are. 

I own all of the characters in this book besides The Outsiders cast, the rest are all my work. If you want to take parts of my story and rearrange it in your own words for inspiration, please ask me first before doing it. 

That's all to it, please comment, share, and vote if you like it. 

Oh and thanks for 66k on my first book "The Outsiders Imagines" I really can't believe how far I've gotten this past year. 

Well, that's all, please enjoy the book :) 

- ily all, Kady