Secrets ch.3

⚠Warrning⚠
Cuss word(s)
3rd person pov:

You felt very warm as you opened your eyelids to see a familiar face it was bendy. He looked like he was a little worried for you, you reassured him that you were ok. He smiled and made a gesture of, if you were hungry. You nodded. As he walked out the room, you took a good look at the room you were in, you looked up all over the place on your way you were able to see a poster and a table under it. It had Alice angels poster above the table. You thought to yourself about how and why, you got yourself stuck in this situation. You stood up and saw this as an opportunity to walk out the room and explore. You walked out the room and took yourself on a tour, to see if there was a way to leave this place but... The whole place looked different since you came in everything looked different. 4 minutes later you saw that you were lost again, you called out for bendy but as if he was going to look for you. You kept waking, but then bumped into a large figure. You look in horror as the horrific creature squeald. "Oh there you are Y/n!" The creature seemed to be happy, but you couldn't move perhaps it was due how scared you were. He hugged you tightly happily, you squeaked in fear, he let go of you worried. "Oh I'm so sorry did i hurt you?" He said. "N-n-no you didn't I-I-I just I um I uhh" you stuttered frightened. You both looked at each other, the black crueture sighed, and started to somewhat melt? You where shocked to see the little devil bendy, well bendy with ink on his face but still it was bendy. You spoke to him "Bendy?! How the hell did you do that?!" You were so shocked you almost choked in that sentence. He shrugged. You grabbed him and dragged him to were ever you were in the first place. He wiped of the ink and looked at you scared as if he did something wrong. You threw him at the ground, and yelled at him. "Ok! What are you, who are are really, and why aren't you trying to kill me?!" You angerly looked at him but you suddenly realized that tears formed in his eyes. He cried out, "I just wanted someone to talk to, I didn't mean to scare you or hurt you!". You looked at the sobbing devil and sighed. "Look I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you upset". You thought to yourself, 'didn't he "tell" you that you couldn't talk?'. As you thought to yourself, bendy sniffled and hugged you tightly, you decide to hug back feeling a little guilty. "Ok Bendy, I though you said you couldnt talk?" "Ok! I dont know, it randomly happens once in awhile, I'll talk but it happens when im in that form." He said. You scoffed "Well how do you turn into that?" Bendy scowled at you, " oh I don't know maybe when I get motivation to do something urgently like me looking for your a#$" tou look blankly at Bendy, he just tried to swear at you, you laughed at him "to bad you cant cuss" you teased him. He looks at you crossing his arms. "That was really out of character, huh?" Bendy looked at you, patiently.

Later

You and Bendy where still in the same room. You where still processing what had happened earlier with Bendy, while sitting. "Hey Bandy, still can talk?" "Yep." Bendy spoke. "I want to apologize hiw I acted with you earlier." You muttered. Bendy got off the ground and walked over to you. He gave you a hug, you asked him. "Hey Bend's are you alone?" Bendy looked at you, but ignoring the question. You puck him like a toddler. You walked out the room agin but with Bendy, to seek guidance this time. You walked around the corner, passing by some disturbing Dead Boris's, Bendy was slightly disturbed. "Fu©#" Bendy said. "Bendy... Will you lighten up? And stop saying words like that?! Who thought you thease words?" You asked him. "Sammy did" Bendy said with confidence. Alright whoever this Sammy guys is you knew you wanted to beat him or tell at least tell him not to say things like cuss words atleast, he's like a kid 'monkey see monkey do' you thought to yourself. You finally walk up to a dead end. "Damn it, Bendy do you by any chance know how to get out of here?" You said to him hopefully he would say yes. "Well heck I do know, why'd you not tell me? I'd tell you before we left, silly goose." He said. You put him down on his feet, "Ok lead the way Bendy." You both walk for 20 minutes and you were Tired of this never ending walk. You spoke "hey Bendy how long is it going to take to get outa here?" "Well if i can calculate correctly... Maybe around a week?" Your jaw dropped. "Wait what now?! A week?! No no no no, I cant be here for that long!" You were horrified by the answer. "Is there a shorter way to get out?! Or a... Oh wait are we taking a longer path because I want to get out here like, Now now." You were blabbering at this point on how to get out of here quicker. "Well there is a quicker way but you need to be like me to do it, can you teleprt by using ink spaters on the wall, floor?" He said. You shook your head. "Well your going to be stuck woth me for a week, plus there is no shorter path nor longer path, its just a path." Bendy said while you huffed at the answer. Bendy stooed looking and sounding panicked. He fell ob the floor coughing on ink, "Y/n! Keep go!%_ fow@#d! R

!" you followed his instructions, your red you didn't know we were running from but you could hear something running after you it was big you didn't want to turn around here afraid He heard Bendy scream "L£T GO O## M€!" His words geting cut off by his censoring. You kept running He didn't know what else to do but helplessly run Bendy was gone you thought you didn't know what to do you were scared terrified by this whoever was ready behind you try to get you. You read till you hit a dead end you turned around to see a person where so what bendy mask with a somewhat Bendy mask. His weapon of chooice was a axe.

Your pov:

He lifted it up, I closed my eyes, Im going to die... *thump* I opened my eyes to see Bendy infront of me. "What the F@ck are you doing Sammy!" So that was him, Sammy... I saw a small vent Me and Bendy could fit trough there, Bendy Launged At Sammy, So then I saw this as an opportunity to run to the vent I crawled in there to end up in somwhat maze." Oh no... Its a maze my worst enemy." Did I care? No I didn't, after getting myslef to a few dead ends I finally make it out.

Bendys pov:

I finally gave Sammy his lesson on treating my friends badly. I see that y/n isn't there anymore, I look to my left and theres a small vent. Y/n probably went in there, I melt of my form and walk uo to it and crawl, uh oh... Its a maze. I think to myself how am I going to get out this one this time.

Your pov:

I wonder if but he knows about this room it has a desk and a door is opened I walk out to see the text on the door "Joey Drew" huh, this must be his office I back in the room feeling a bit uneasy outside the room, closing the door behind me. I go up to the desk an snoop in it, I see all the items I saw earlier before I encountered Bendy, I look in other places which could have little secrets in them, I found this small "window" with a light on it I turn it on scanning the room with it. I see all sorts of messages some have Bendy's name on it or Joey's, Henry's name was new to me I kick the wall not thinking but hearing a "Ack!" I jumped a bit, is it bendy in the vents, I need to help him I go next to the vent and grabing my flashlight to see if it would help. "Hello?" I said into the vent, no response but thumps, he must be following my voice "Bendy!" I yell in there. I see a hand and dicide to grab it. "Hey buddy, I see you where in a pickle? glad to see you again." You said trying to tease. " very funny y/n, don't do that next time I got a little worried for you." Bendy said. I decided to walk out the room with Bendy and we come across this elevator. "Oh its the elevator!" Bendy said obliviously. I wonder where it goes... Maybe up hopefully?