Part 1

Wile E Coyote was slammed into the bench. Sylvester who was already sat at the bench, nervous looked over to check on him. Not having an anvil fall on his head or getting exploded by a machine, the tomcat peered in closer. The Coyote held up a sign, "Do you know how I get bandaged for those gags?" The cat shaked his head. The sign was flipped over, "Wait, and Watch."

It wasn't very long before The Roadrunner came over. The bird playfully beeped, "Meep Meep!" Then dashed over and did the bandaging. It happened all so fast, one could barely tell what was happening but I could hazard a guess. My guess is The Road Runner set the arm straight with a long metal stick then wrapped the bandages around that. Still who knows? However the greater dessert cuckoo got done, jumped up, sticked out their tongue to make that noise you know which one, before disappearing in a cloud once again like always. The canine sat up with a cast around his arm but otherwise perfectly fine.

The scavengers winked to the feline. This only deeply confused Sylvester who just sat there in silence. He had never really questioned if his fellow hunter was doing something with the bird but now he was. He whispered in bafflement, "Why? Why did you tell me this?" Wile smiled evilly and held up another sign a little more privately between them, "Because nobody will ever believe you."

That's all Folks!