↠15

-The previous day(CHRISTMAS, night)- 

JAEMIN POV

I walked towards the café we were supposed to meet at and saw him standing near the entrance looking down at his phone with all his concentration.

Jaemin: Hey. Merry Christmas!

I said with my most cheerful smile. He turned away from his phone and smiled. His eye smile always tempted me to just adore him with uwus but i refrained myself.

Jeno: Merry Christmas! Let's go inside? it's cold out here.

I nodded and we walked inside. The café was warm and cozy. It had small wooden tables with small comfortable tables. The coffee was amazing and even the snacks we got here were delicious. This was the same café Mark hyung had introduced us as tutor and student.

But now we had gown a friendship and i was grateful for it.

Jeno: Sit down. I will get the drinks and something to eat.

I nodded and took a seat near the window and looked out. After a while I heard the opposite chair drag and i saw Jeno sit down. He settled the drinks and food on the table.

Jeno: Go on. Have the coffee while it's still hot.

I took my cup and started sipping on it, occasionally stealing glances at Jeno who was looking out the window. It's only been a week since the exams results had come out and Jeno was appointed my tutor. He did not go to our college which was the best in the country. But see the irony? He was way better in studies and we both had business studies. He got into his college with 100% scholarship.

His parents were proud. Mark hyung told me that if any of his brothers took business studies his parents wouldn't mind. But apparently his hyung had taken something else.

I looked back at Jeno to see him biting onto a cookie.

Jeno: It's Christmas... don't you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend to spend it with? Why did you ask me?

He asked suddenly.

Jaemin: I... am single. Did i disturb you or something? Did you have a date?

Jeno: Oh no. I am single as well.

He said with a smile. And that statement got me smiling. It was silent for a while.

Jeno: What about Mark hyung? Where is he?

Jaemin: He went on a date with his girlfriend.

Jeno ended up chocking on his drink. I immediately stood up and patted his back.

Jaemin: Are you okay? What happened?

Jeno: Uh- Mark hyung has a girlfriend? I thought he was a fuck boy.

Jaemin: Oh you knew that but didn't know he has a girlfriend?

He shook his head as a response. I sat back down,