Introduction

It was in average morning in la casita de Madrigal, and everyone began waking up and getting ready for the day. After almost losing their miracle, the Madrigals have come to appreciate family more. Mirabel woke up the whole family, per usual, and almost lost her voice calling for Bruno in his tower.
Julieta was preparing breakfast as everyone began to gather.
Once breakfast was finished, Mirabel and Isabela were chosen to set the table, they did so and talked about Isa's new potential girlfriend.
Mirabel and Isabela grew much closer after coming together to build casita back up.
Everyone began to sit around the table, distant conversations about unimportant subjects.
Abuela stood up and started talking about the day ahead and everyone's chores. After she was done and everyone went there separate ways Camilo came up to Mirabel with a sinister plan.
"Mira!" Camilo shouted running after her.
"Yes Camilo?" She said without stopping.
"I-I..... can you slow down?" Camilo said attempting to catch his breath.
"I have work to do, and so do you, there is no time for slowing down." She said still keeping her surprisingly fast pace.
"Just for one second please, I need to talk to you about something."
"Fine, but make it quick." Mirabel said annoyed.
"Ok, so—"
"CAMILO!! Why would you even think about doing that?" Mirabel said a little to loud.
"I... was just thinking of you.." Camilo said, regretting not keeping his idea to himself.
"I appreciate the gesture, but that would not be good for the family...." Mirabel said, hesitant.
They sat in silence, staring at each other, trying to read each others thoughts.
"Camilo, can we come up with something a little more..... subtle?"
"We can try, but we have to do something."
"Ok, tonight... your room?"
"Ugh why do we always have to do stuff in MY room"
"Because your room is more secure, and fun!"
"....Fine...."

⚠️⚠️ANYTHING IN THIS STORY THAT IS NOT CANON, IM MAKING UP (such as rooms, sexualities, etc.) If you do not want any of that please stop reading, thank you.