What could go wrong?

Camilo and Maribel went through with their plan, and Mirabel apologized to Abuela afterwards. Everyone thought it was funny, and after all it was just a harmless joke.
Mirabel woke up the next day feeling.... different. Good different! Energized, and in a way powerful? She walked down stairs and helped her mom with breakfast. She was feeling lazy and wished she had telekinesis or something so she could get the ingredients from the shelf....... and it happened! She did it again with a spoon, and again with some herbs. Julieta was amazed, she had to tell everyone, and she did. Mirabel was showing off her gift, and realized using it so much was draining, so she went upstairs to the nursery, to find her very own door! Was this a dream? She touched the handle. This couldn't be real she thought. She opened up the door, to a magical night sky, and stars full of her stuff! She had to use her gift to get them but it was still better than anything she could've imagined. She went to take a nap, and woke up in the nursery. Alone. She frantically searched the whole house and found herself, alone.
   She ran to the town searching every home and shack. Finding nothing but abandoned dinner plates and empty rooms.

She was alone.