Suki Eiichi

Name: Suki Eiichi

Gender: Male

Relations: Brother- Haru  Friend- Hana, Shigaraki  Parents- Deceased

Sexuality: Bisexual

Quirk: Demon- Suki looks like a demon so he has great large wings but he hides them most of the time. He has fangs as well. Like his son, he is able to manipulate and produce fire and as well breathes fire. He is also able to heal others and himself.

Quirk Drawbacks: He sheds the skin on his wings once a month and when the time comes around he can't produce or control fire. It is also very painful for him. If he uses his healing too much he will get dizzy and pass out.

Looks: At the top

Personality: He's very rude to people except for Hana because he is scared of her. Most of the time he just hangs around the LOV hideout moping about not having a s/o.

Hobbies: He doesn't like doing work so he pays other people to work for him. He also is just very sad about not having a partner. He does enjoy eating sweets though.

School: He's an adult

Age: Human- 17,583 Demon- 17 1/2

Birthday: October-21

Height: 4'7 For some reason Suki doesn't seem to grow any taller and appears as a female child

Friends: He hangs out with the LOV a lot but is only friends with Shigaraki as they grew up together. He also adores Hana as she acts like a mother figure to Suki.

Childhood: We don't talk about it

Job: Former Assassin- He made so much money that he quit his job and just own a chain of high-class well-known clubs.