prologue

Love is a fickle thing.

I'm standing there frozen.

My eyes threaten to let tears fall out but I cannot let that monster get the best of me. So instead I throw my ring at him and run out of the house. The house where we were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together.

With no context this may sound weird. You might be wondering what or who I am talking about. Well let me fill you in. My names Sin I was engaged to who I thought was the love of my life. We were engaged for 4 months he was the ying to my yang.

Earlier that day I had woken up with the urge to essentially puke my guts out. While this may sound like I had the flu or a stomach virus I knew in my mind that it wasn't. See Angels or even Demons don't get "sick" the only time that it happens is when they are pregnant. Seeing as I had been pregnant before I knew that this was the only possible answer.

"Oh no what will Klaus think" I said anxiously while pacing back and forth.

While being in a relationship for nearly 2 years we never got around to the whole kids talk and if he wanted any. He seemed perfectly fine around my kids from previous men and times in my life.

Just to be sure that I was 100% pregnant I went to the bathroom to get a pregnancy test. And surely enough it came back positive.

When I first entered the house I called out for him but all I heard in return were moans; which caught me by surprise.