We're Over

The next morning...

Amy's POV

I didn't want to go to school today,but my mom said it would be great for my baby to have an educational mom. So I had to go to school. I wore a red long sleeved turtleneck shirt, my red skinny jeans, and my all red Jordan's. I curled my hair and wore some small earrings. I grabbed my phone and bag and ate some breakfast,then I went to the car and my mom drove me to school. When I got to school, I heard people say "slut" and "how", so I turned back to say something.

"Shut the fuck up ok, y'all better know that I'm a senior so it's not bad if I get pregnant, at least I can take care of my baby" I said. I was walking to my locker when Lexi came next to me.

"What the fuck do you want Lexi?" I yelled.

"Calm down,its not good for the baby, and I just wanted to talk" she replied.

"Don't tell me what to do about my baby, and fuck you want to talk to me for, I hate your freaking snitching ass, I was waiting for the right moment but your big mouth wants to go talk shit" I said angrily.

"Don't talk to my sister that way" somebody yelled. Then I saw The one and only Lucas.

"Lucas,baby, its not me, its just that she talks too damn much, I never liked her cause she starts too much shit, I only talked to her because of you and Emily" I said carelessly.

"Look Amy, my sister is just being a hero, and fuck you and your pregnant self, if you never liked my sister, then what was the point of dating me, and I heard about you being a hoe and fucking other niggas, we're over" Lucas said.

"What are you talking about?"" I asked crying even though I'm confused.

"You heard me, We're Over" Lucas yelled. My heart broke into a million pieces. Then Emily came and gave me an ugly look.

"We're no longer besties" she told me.

That day my heart and friendship were broken. That day I lost my bestie and my boyfriend. That day, I was most hated in school.