Scared

Emily's POV

"Hey babe"

"Hey"

"Let me help you there"

"Thanks"

"No problem, What time did he wake up?"

"Around 2"

"Damn babe you okay"

"I'll be fine, but you just came home from work Nate, gimme Jayden and get some rest"

"Babe, I'm okay, I need you to get some rest and I'll take care of Jayden"

"You sure?"

"Yeah babe"

"Okay goodnight Nate"

"Goodnight babe"

Nathan's POV

"Little Jay, Sleep for Daddy" I told Jayden. Right there he fall asleep. After putting Jayden to sleep, I got a phone call from my brother Ricardo.

"Wassup Ric"

"Bro, I need a place to stay for a while please"

"Brah, come here man, you know its cool with me and Emily, slide down here"

"Alright Brah thanks a lot man, ima be down there in the morning"

"Okay"

In the morning....

Emily's POV

I woke up all alone, hearing peace and quiet. I went to Jayden's room and found him and Nathan peacefully sleeping. Jayden in his crib and Nathan on the floor. I laughed to myself and went downstairs to make breakfast.

I finished breakfast when the doorbell ranged. I opened the door to find a browskin- charming guy with muscles and an athelete body.

"How may I help you?"

"Oh Hello, you must be Emily, I'm Ricardo, Nathan's brother" He said.

"Hi" I replied.

"Nathan Is sleeping" i said.

"Oh, well he told me that i can stay with him until i get back on my feet"

"Well okay then, come in"

"Thanks"

"Well since you're  living with us, today my friends, their boyfriends, and their newborns are coming over for dinner" I Told Ricardo.

"No problem, around what time?"

"6"

"Okay"

Ricardo's POV

I ranged my brother's doorbell and a fine slim thick girl opened the door. She is Fine As Fuck. After I'm done with Lexi, ima have to get me some of that. Some of you may be seeing what a Whore. Well It's not my fault all these beautiful thick girls were born.

I heard a baby crying and Emily  went upstairs. She cane down with a baby boy in her hands.

"Ricardo, this is Jayden, me and Nathan's newborn baby boy"

"He's adorable"

"I know"

"I'm so proud of my bro"

"You should be, so Ricardo, What do you for a living?"

"Well I'm a plumber"

"Oh really, Can you fix this pipe in the bathroom in the guest room"

"Of course, of course"

"Right over here"

Lexi's POV

I'm terrified. Scared. In Danger. I can't possibly imagine what Ricardo will do to me & my triplets if he catches us alone. He's gonna torture us.