Notes

*As I am new to the fandom, this section is here to help me remember what items are used for and what some things are. Descriptions are based on my own Google searches and discussions with avid fans.

Blossomly Island - The place where the All-Star Gym is located.

Flamestryke - Name of the only building on Blossomly Island. The Flamel family, those responsible for the management and maintenance of the Island, and rooms for Challengers can be found there.

Flaming Cheri - A mixture of Soda Pop, Berry Juice, and Pureed Cheri Berries.

Integrity Points - A creation for this story. A karma system for the MC, where doing good things awards 5 points, and bad things takes 10 points. She must reach 5k to have Trainer rights restored to her. Current: 0/5,000

Kiosks - In a sense, telephone booths that can only communicate with other kiosks. These can be used as exchange centers if you have a need to transfer Pokémon to your Professor.

Pokédex - A device that stores the info for all Pokémon. Most info, such as height, weight, location, rarity, personality, etc. is only revealed when a Pokémon is obtained. Other than that, the only info you will be able to see is the name, region, and dex entry.

Pokénav - Its main purpose is to allow Trainers to communicate with and see the statistics of fellow League members. It also acts as a GPS, allowing you to navigate your way from Gym to Gym. Coordinators also use this to keep updated on the Contest status of their Pokémon and Contest locations/dates.

Symbiosis Badge - Reward for beating Nanaki, Melody, or Angel Flamel at the Blossomly Island Gym

Trainer Code - The number assigned to a Trainer when they begin their Journey, from 0 to 999,999 (as of G7). Each person has a second, Hidden ID, which serves to differentiate between two people with the same name, gender, and ID. There is only a 1 in 4,294,967,296 for two Trainers to *also* have the same Hidden ID.