Walking into Mcdonalds.

Y/N walks into McDonald's wanting a big mac to eat for later and some orange Hi-c, as Y/N walks up to the cashier and says, "hello can i get a big mac and a large cup?" As the cashier says in a annoyed tone "WE DONT HAVE FUCKING BIG MACS WHORE THIS IS THE 4th TIME YOU CAME TODAY FOR A BIG MAC!" as Y/N responded with, but i need the big mac please sir. No response, as the cashier sighed "we don't have big ma-" Y/N raised a 30 inch dildo out of his pocket as he said, you better give me that fucking big mac before i peg you with this amazing long-shlong dildo. The cashier was aroused and said "follow me to the backrooms ;)" as Y/N and the cashier walked cashiers boss goes, "hey you aren't on break yet." Y/N and the cashier ran to the backroom and closed the door. As Y/N pulled out the dildo and pulled down cashiers bulky pants revealing the cashiers 12 inch cock.

Chapter 2.
As Y/N saw his enormous cock he slugged the dildo into cashiers ass so hard he cummed so quick, but was enjoying the pain as he moaned; "AUGH! HARDER Y/N!" as Y/N pushed it in even farther causing multiple organ damages in cashiers stomach, as Y/N drank his Hi-C in pleasure. Cashiers boss walked into the horrific scene and soon as he saw this the boss put on his cat maid outfit and joined in. As Y/N asked for his big mac, as the both responded "you know your a quarter pounder." Y/N felt honour as he finally cummed on both of them. Soon as Y/N's reward was his final Big Mac, but now Y/N was known as the Quarter Pounder due to what happened in the backrooms. But then, Barrack Obama walked into the McDonald's and ordered a Quarter Pounder but that wasnt all. He ordered THE Quarter Pounder aka Y/N.

Chapter 3
Obama made Y/N go over to his table and as Obama leaned in he kissed Y/N so good that Y/N decided that Obama deserved a treat soon he was brought into the backrooms and did the same thing like last week. Moral of the story, dont buy the big mac or work at mcdonald's, To be continued.