𝟎𝟓

" Do you want help moving in? "

Ji Ahn glances at the boy, shaking her head and taking out her phone. " Just text me the address. "

" You want my number? " Taehyung asked, his cheeks flaming. Ji Ahn sighs, " Unless you have a way with telepathy that could work. "

Flushing even further, he grabbed the phone and typed in his number and name, saving it for her while Jimin sighs in annoyance behind him.

Was she making fun of his best friend? Yes. Was he annoyed? Obviously. Why was this girl so rude?

" He was just asking. You don't have to be so sarcastic about that. " He grits, tugging on Taehyung's sleeve.

Ji Ahn scoffs, " Well that question sure was absurd. What did you want me to say? " Jimin scowls, " Whatever. Take as long as you need. Tae, let's go. "

Ji Ahn shrugs, turning on her heels and exiting the building. She sighed softly, deciding to walk since she needed bus fare while going back.

She wasn't sure what to think of moving in with seven boys who she didn't even know, most of them already despising her. But she needed to pull through if she wanted to pay her tuition fees.

Even though she went to school, she never really got to study or focus properly. The only reason she went to that hell of a  building, was because of her attendance, not wanting her family to worry.

Reaching her small studio room in a sketchy neighborhood, she unlocked the door and stepped in, sighing.

She didn't have much stuff anyway, only clothes and three pair of shoes. One of them being new because she never had the courage to open the perfectly wrapped box.

Reaching the small wardrobe, she pulled out her bag and folds her clothes nicely, wanting enough space for her shoes too and a few other things like her charger and necessities.

Although pd-nim advised her to sell the studio, she didnt want that. Ji Ahn preferred her comfort over everything, and the said studio was her comfort place, even if it was just a small single room.

Her walls, it was just like her walls.

Besides, she also had plans on staying there once every month, not wanting to make it awkward with the boys when she's on her "days".

It would be too much.

After packing, she fell on the mattress and sighs, staring at the ceiling. Her phone rang, she glanced at the name and watched as it rung for the longest of time before her screen was off.

She didn't want to speak with anyone. Especially not after what happened. She cared about them, but just not enough to go back and stay there.

She called herself selfish, but Ji Ahn just didn't want to burden anyone. She sent a text to Taehyung, asking for the address with a simple,