𝟑𝟕

" You're back? " Jin smiled, even wider when he noticed her in a pair of pyjamas that were obviously a little too big on her

" You're back? " Jin smiled, even wider when he noticed her in a pair of pyjamas that were obviously a little too big on her. She looked like a baby.

But if it weren't for her red eyes, and the blankness in them, would he believe she had a good time.

He set the book down, reaching over,
" Are you okay? " He ignored the little twinge, his worry increasing as she flinched under his touch.

" Ji Ahn, it's just me. " He mumbled softly, patting her hair, " Are you
okay? " Ji Ahn nods, managing to smile weakly.

" I'm fine, " she could tell he wasn't believing her, so she just sighs and wraps her arms around him, resting her head on his chest. " I promise. "

" You say that everytime. " Jin says in defeat, " Did the dinner not go well? "

" It did, " Ji Ahn hums, " I talked to them properly. " Jin sighs, " Then why the red eyes? It seems like you cried a river, don't even lie to me. "

" Things just got a little emotional. "

" Fine, I won't ask. " He sighs softly,
" What do you want for breakfast? "

" I'm not—"

" Waffles? Or Pancakes? Everyone left already. I was waiting for you to come back because I had some time. I can make you breakfast. " He added sternly and Ji Ahn groans, " Fine,
waffles. "

He smiled as she pouts, " Go and fresh up. " He ruffled her hair, heading towards the kitchen.

Ji Ahn shuffles, sitting on the couch instead with her phone since she did wash up at Ji Eun's, and wore the pj's again because they were comfy.

She sighs heavily, shaking her head a few times. She was yet to snap out of the numbness, she still totally felt out of it. She hated how weak she was against her sister's comforting voice.

She regretted telling her, although nothing in detail, but she couldn't believe herself. She let her sister see her worst side, went through two panic attacks and cried to sleep after telling her sob story.

She was scared her sister would now leave her. Although a part of her convinced her Ji Eun would never, her negative thoughts always got the best of her.

In order to avoid that, she needed to work. So she was to dive right in after Jin leaves. She blinks as she saw a plate of delicious waffles in front of her and shoots the older a forced smile.

" Thank you. "

Jin sits beside her, smiling softly. " Don't worry about it. I'll leave after you eat. "

Pouting slightly, she started eating, conversations flowing in smoothly as Jin kept making lame dad jokes which almost made her choke on her breakfast twice.

Ji Ahn frowned, watching the boy almost pull his hair out in frustration. She raised an eyebrow, looking around.