Part TWENTY: Sealed

"Yana... please don't say that... because if you say you want me... I won't be able to control myself." He says as he presses his forehead on yours.

"But I'm just telling the truth Kookie." You say that so innocently that Jungkook had to groan under his breath, feeling the need to explain further.

"Listen..." He takes your hands and caress them with his own then kisses them softly. "You have a really great effect on me... the way you move, the tone of your voice... even your scent fires me up. When you tell me you want me, it stirs up something inside of me... I can't always control myself especially around you." He confessed sincerely.

"Then don't..." You say boldly.

"What?..." Jungkook looked surprised. He thought he'd scare you but apparently not.

"Don't control yourself... especially around me." You tell him boldly.

Jungkook is already at his edge, having you on top of him like this is already testing his control. Now you tell him not to control himself. The gods are really having a great time messing up with his head big time.

"Yana... please... you don't even know what you're saying." He groaned so loudly under his breath.

You hold his cheek with one hand and caress his lips with your thumb, brushing it lightly with your soft touch.  "I'm not a kid anymore... I know Kookie..." You take your hands off him and started unbuttoning your PJs. One by one it snaps off, revealing the milky skin it covers underneath.

Jungkook's eyes never left yours, he stared into those brown eyes and he's lost. You peeled off your top and let your bra fall off, having you half-naked on full display for him to see. His eyes wandered quickly on your body then back to your lips. The next thing he knew, you're  taking his hand, kisses it softly then lays it on top of your breast. The warmth of his touch sending a familiar comfort on your body.

The moment his palm cupped your mound, Jungkook pulls you in for another long, lingering kiss. Swirling his tongue where no one else has gone deep in your warm mouth. You belong to him and he belongs to you. Tonight, he will seal you're relationship with the most intimate way he knows how.

Jungkook trails his lips on your neck, sucking it lightly with just the right pressure. He didn't want to mark you there for everyone to see. So he lowers his mouth just an inch above your breast and sucks a bit more, licking it in between and giving it a light peck as soon as he's satisfied with the red mark.

He lays you on the bed and kisses you quickly on your lips... "You're so beautiful." earning a deep blush from you.

Jungkook then goes back to kissing your body, licking on to one nipple before diving in to give it a good suck. Loving how your skin tastes, he flickers the tip of his tongue against that pink nub over and over until it went hard. He then gives it a bite before taking it back in his hungry mouth.

He palms your other breast, giving it the same attention it deserves. Jungkook pinches it lightly, rolling it between his fingers, pulling it lightly then rubs it good with his entire palm. Your moaning softly under him and he loves how you sound.

His kisses are the best and your body is having the time of its life being pampered by them. Jungkook lowers his kisses on your belly, swirling his tongue as he goes down south. He looks at you from under and you could see the question in his eyes to which you nod softly, signaling him to go on.

He inserts his fingers under your PJs' waistband and pulls it swiftly off you, taking your underwear with it. He gently nudges your thighs to open them, giving him access to your moist core. He kisses your inner thigh and your body just crumbles under him. He skips your core and kisses your other thigh, sucking on it and licking your skin like his favorite dessert.

Then without a warning, he licks a long stripe on your tight folds up to your clit, making your back arch involuntarily. He then starts flickering his tongue against your clit, swirling it around then sucking on it gently. You're totally out of this world, went to paradise the moment Jungkook laid his tongue on you.

He continues to pleasure you and traces his tongue on your tight folds, sliding its tip up and down then sucks on it gently. Jungkook slowly darts his tongue in your hole, tasting you in a way no one has ever done before. Tilting his head sideways, he flickers his tongue inside your tight hole, as if trying to pave the opening.

Just when you thought this couldn't get any hotter, Jungkook darts his tongue in and out of your tight walls, fucking you good. He bobs his head faster while rubbing your clit with his thumb. The sensation you're getting is more than what you ever imagined about intimacy. You're not sure how long has it been but you can't take it any longer, you know you're about to burst so you try to pat his head to let him know.

"Kook... I'm... near..." With those last words, it felt like a tight knot was freed from inside as you reached your first orgasm. You almost closed your thighs shut as you shudder in pure bliss under Jungkook's top notch kisses. Are they even kisses? You don't know anymore, all you know is that his tongue is your most favorite part of his body right now.

You can definitely feel yourself releasing a gush of fluid on his tongue and Jungkook just laps on your core, consuming every drop, not letting it go to waste. He lifts his body to hover over yours, looking at you intently as you're panting under him.

He wanted to kiss those swollen lips but he doesn't know if you're okay with it. He was about to get off you when he suddenly felt you pull him closer, hooking your arms around his neck and kissing him lewdly, tasting yourself as you lick off the remaining fluid in his mouth. Jungkook's mind just got so messed up with  your bold move.

He retracts his head to see you eye to eye. "You taste so good... even better than I imagined."

Your face turned beet red hearing Jungkook compliment you in the most intimate way.

*******

🔥 "Sorry for the sudden hot session... I just felt the need to fire up their intimacy."