Part TWENTY SEVEN: Anniversary

"I know we've only been together for a few months, but exactly a year ago today, I fell in love with you Yana

"I know we've only been together for a few months, but exactly a year ago today, I fell in love with you Yana..." Jungkook confesses.

"What?..." You scramble your brain for anything you can remember from last year. "How?... I never thought it has been going on for a while now..." You stammered in reply, blushing so hard at his sudden confession.

"Remember when I started showing up in your room almost every night, just to hang out? It was around that time when I realized how much I really love you, not as a friend but as my Yana." He caressed your lips with his thumb as he supports your jawline with his hold.

"Kookie... why didn't you say anything?" You asked, reaching out to touch the hand he's touching your face with.

"I guess I was afraid you didn't feel the same way. I thought you might get awkward around me or worse avoid me altogether."

"I could never do that to you..." You said, caressing his hand softly. "Since we're in the subject of confessing... I've been in love with you for sometime now too... Way earlier than when you realized it." You tell him, feeling the heat in your cheeks.

"Really?... Will you tell me when?" He asked curiously.

"Nope... you're head will grow this big..." You lifted both hands to form an exagerated big circle in the air.

"What!? Of course not! Pffft..." He said looking cocky.

"Be good to me, then I might tell you..." You said teasingly.

"You're mean..." He says with a pout. "But I still love you..."

"I know..." You reply with a smug face.

"You little tease!..." He pulls you closer and gave you a quick kiss. "Now let's both make a wish before this candle burns our cake."

You both closed your eyes and wished in silence. Opening your lids just to be met by Jungkook's doe eyes almost made you gasp. You can never get used to how good he makes you feel just by looking at him this close. Like on cue, you leaned over to blow the candle together.

*******
"Are you sure?... I mean... of course I want to but... it might be uncomfortable for you..." Jungkook tells you as he pulls away from the heated kiss you've been having for a while now.

"I'm okay when it's with you..." You take his hand and plants a few kisses on it.

"I'm so sorry I can't even get a hotel room for us..." he said, caressing your face.

You both can't stay overnight together since his parents might suspect something. As much as you want to cap the night with the ultimate expression of your love for each other, you just couldn't risk being caught.

Jungkook reclined the middle seat and you're sitting right beside him. He lifts you and you boldly straddle on top of him. "Help me take this off?" you ask him almost eagerly and he's loving the way you're so comfortable with him.

You dive in for a sweet kiss as Jungkook gently unzips the back of your dress. You carefully pull it off you and he lays it on the driver's seat. Jungkook has already taken off his suit and is now sitting under you in his boxers.

You could feel his hardness as you sit on top of him. He kisses you slowly on the lips with so much passion. You moan into his kiss and Jungkook just loves how you sound.

Trailing his kisses on your neck, Jungkook nibbles on your shoulder and traps the strap of your bra between his teeth, pulling it to the side to let it fall off. He hungrily sucks on your skin, moving further down your body.

You hold on to his shoulders and started rubbing your clothed core against him. You rock your hips slowly while Jungkook licks your nipple, flickering his tongue against it, encircling the tip before diving in again to suckle on it.

You're both moaning in pure pleasure when Jungkook suddenly grabs your hips. "Baby, keep still... I might finish off right away."

"Then let me have it Kookie..." You ask him bravely.

"I want to pamper you some more baby..."

"But I want you now..." You tease him with a pout.

"Your wish is my command..." He pulls you in for another kiss. Slowly, he sneaks his hand to stroke your clit, moving past it to feel your wet folds. "Fuck baby, you're so wet..."

You hum in reply and get bolder, reaching out for his hard shaft, stroking it against the thin fabric of his boxers. You slide his dick through that hole on his boxers and start pumping it.

You can feel his precum oozing off that tiny hole. How you'd love to lick it off but Jungkook swiftly pulls your bikini to the side and pistons his swollen tip on your core instead.

"Ready baby?..." He asked looking all hot and sexy under you, as he pulls your hip down to sink your core on his thickness.

You start moving to a nice, steady rhythm while Jungkook supports your back with both arms. He drops his head between your exposed breasts and starts sucking your skin. Arching your back to give him better access, Jungkook devours your twins like his prey, licking, sucking, biting your nipples firmly.

In no time your dripping juice on him, reaching your much needed orgasm. You continue to move despite being too sensitive. Seeing how you hiss with every thrust, Jungkook steadies you and fucks you up instead. "Baby... Stay with me..." He moans out loud as he bounces off the seat to dig his dick into your pulsating core.

Sounds of wet skin colliding nonstop with moans and a few curses filling the thick air. Good thing you're in the middle of nowhere or else you'd be busted by now. The car rocks with your rhythm as Jungkook continues to fuck you, riding your orgasm.

A few more thrusts and he's shooting his thick cum in your heat. You collapse on him and he catches you with his strong arms, hugging you tight and kissing your exposed neck. He finds your ear and whispers sweet praises to you as he slowly pulls out.

"I love you so much baby..." He says that repeatedly, sounding like sweet melody to your ear. In your heart you can feel the sincerity of his words.

*******
🥶 "Of course I can't leave you out in the cold, this has got to be hot!" 🔥🔥🔥