33 insta.

📍Switzerland

📍Switzerland.
Liked by miloslavavettel and 102.939 others.
@mickschumacher: me and @miloslavavettel are walking the dog in the park! Having some us time while we are talking! #walkinthepark

@miloslavavettel: it's so super cute when we are walking the dog!
@mickschumacher: the dog wouldn't stop walking next to you! It was so cute!
@miloslavavettel: it was so cute when you went to play fetch with him!
@mickschumacher: and when we went to eat something with a picnic he wouldn't stop putting his head on your lap.
@user1: you two are so super cute!!
@maxverstappen1: how is the relationship going?
@mickschumacher: amazing! We are going to get our own place somewhere after 🇺🇸 GP!
@maxverstappen1: nice! Which country?
@mickschumacher: Switzerland!
@user2: omg they are going to live together!! That's so freaking amazing!!
@user3: good luck with your new home guys!!
@sebastianvettel: don't move too far from me!
@miloslavavettel: i would never!
@wolffgangfischer: you leaving us?
@miloslavavettel: no! Just going to do online school now so I don't have to deal with wiebe and stuff.
@ottoschneider0: and so you can be more with your dads and your hubby!
     @miloslavavettel: maybe...
@user4: I'm so happy that everything is going so well with them!!
@michaelschumacher: you might want to check on your period, Mila!
     @miloslavavettel: uhm why...?
     @michaelschumacher: because dogs always get clingy when their owner is pregnant.
     @miloslavavettel: what? 😳
     @mickschumacher: on insta dad?
     @michaelschumacher: yes...!
@user5: it would make sense why the dog was with their head on Mila's lap!