Chapter 1

DECEMBER 23, 2015. 2 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS, i met, Christian De Guzman, he was my knight and shinning armor. Well can't blame him, he got this masculine body that everyone will thought that he work as a body builder.

Christian even accompany me into the house, just to make sure i arrive safe.
He cares for me, he loves me that enough for me to be a loyal person.

And i do even understand when times that he got so busy that he run out of time for me to spend with. Alam ko masyado pa kaming bata, but as any other couple ay talagang nagpag usapan na namin ni Christian ang pagpapakasal, pagbuo ng pamilya at ang bilang ng mga anak.

I felt so excited to be married,
i even decided the name of our children's. Some of them are our name combination, and some are not.

I am so contented to be with him.
He's my world,my sky and my whole galaxy.

We almost spend 4 years in travelling all over the country,
Attending some party. Even he's not a party person.

Love can fool us,
Destiny will trick on us.

'yung akala mo, ayun na, 'yung akala mo sya na talaga.
Tapos akala mo lang pala.

It hurts thingking something can is possible to happened, iyong tipong tamang overthinkn lang tapos later on 'yung inooverthink mo ay nagka totoo.

I was buying some goods and things to use for my surprise, when i saw him in the counter with the girl I'm familiar.

I know that's him :-\

Maybe he was just with his friend, a girl one. Phew~ that thoughts are killing me.

I continue choosing some goods when i saw my old friend.

Aira a flirt friend...she look similar to the girl who's with Christian. Geez, that's impossible.

Christian hated Aira, and so Aira too. So it was impossible that they would be together.

She said something but i didn't listen. It was useless to listen to her awful words.

Until she dissapear like christian.
Coincidence, i guess.

I have some feeling that christian don't have much time for me like he used to be, he said he's busy and he still find some available time to spend that with me.

We will have a date!

I believe on everything he would say. I trust home so much, Howie wish  he do too.

It feels like, you're in the hole with full of mystery...like you're too captivated on him.

I was so inlove with him, that i can do everything he want, to make him happy...

Im so inlove that i forgot to see the surroundings...

He must made some spell to me, to be like this.

------------

Dec 24, 2019, I was about to surprise him to our 4th anniversary, but i was the one who got surprised.

I cried.
Pero hindi tears of joy.
'Tears of pain'.
I didn't give him a hug, I give him...

'Manlolokong sampal' with matching kick sa egg to crack.

I give everything to him, my trust, my soul and all of me. I don't have everything left with m—i still have pa pala my physical body, who almost owned by him.

Nanggigigil buong kalamnan ko sakanya!

Pero dapat mukang chill lang and act cool, but I can't help to get mad. He made me the person I don't wanted.