Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Hindi ako pumayag na manirahan kay Zach, because that was unnecessary. I mean, a girl and boy living together?! No way!

Over my dead rotten body!

Pero minsan nakakatakot din magsalita ng tapos, I mean...we don't know destiny yet and tomorrow's scenario can't predict by us.

Alam kong napaka arte ko pa! Pero ano nalang iisipin ng mga makakalaman, I don't wanna be judged by someone or even add some mistake.

Pwede naman kaso it's not that right. Baka left?

Ewan naguguluhan ako pramis! Ayokong mawala ang aking iniingatan na perlas ng silanganan and of course my dignity.

"Proxi p*kp*k na choosy" Sabat ng kaluluwa ko.

Epal.

Masaya naman ako na tumira kila mama and I do enjoy their accompany. Just don't involve my f**lush dad.

Beside, para naman matulungan ko syang ma overcome yung stress nya and maiwas sa streets. Which is my dad. Actually she's mom source of stress.

"Their is something on Zach" Nagulat ako sa sinabi ni amethyst because i am thinking same. Their is really something that Zach into it. I can't guess, because it's hard to read Zach's mind.

i know their it is.

But i shut it up, I don't want to ruin my ruined life again.

That was him so i don't want to force him to be somebody else.

And his moodswing. Wt*

Zach gotten intoy nerve, I mean Kalvin also. Pero meron kay Zach na talagang kakaiba.

___________________________

People always find you adorable when you give what they wanted from you that easily. But soon they will start to spread gossip about you, when you learn to say "NO". And be called"Madamot" without a reason.

Isn't ironic that, if you do good people still have something to say. But when you do bad, people still have lot something to say.

Moves, gestures, emotions. All of it.
Even your asleep, people have something to say.

People nature kungbaga. I learn lots of lesson into my life.

I learn that when you fall in love, you don't need to give it all. You also need to left something for you.

It's a give and take relationship. It's not your majority to change your whole damn self to be a better person for him/her.

Because me, as an target of that unfated love, I learn and experience alot.

I have best friend who betrayed me.

I have boy friend, who also betrayed me.

My life has alot of twist.

Dad left us and live together with my aunt.

My boyfriend left me and live together with my best friend.

Mom still forgive dad.

I still forgive Christian.

But you know what makes my mom and I, turned upside down?

When dad got my aunt pregnant and my boyfriend got my best friend pregnant.

So mom and I still working to let python my youngest sister, avoid that kind of situation. I can still managed for myself. Mom can still managed too.