(F) First Dates

Warnings: None

Prompt: Where  they would take you on a first date

Characters: Sasha, Pieck, and Hange

Sasha

- Sasha would take you to one of those experiences where you get to watch a tournament while being served food in an old-timey matter (like Medieval Times)! The show would be about knights, fighting over to win the Queen's favor

- She would ooh and ahh over all the stunts that were occurring on the stage, totally transfixed on the actors. Every once in a while, she'd excitedly grab your arm and whisper, "Oh my god, (Y/N), did you see that? That was awesome!"

- Sasha would get so excited during the archery stunts. She'd bounce in her seat, mentally taking notes on tricks that she'd want to do once she got home.

- You'd stare at her in amusement, finding her reactions extremely cute and far more entertaining than the actual show that was occurring below.

- During the show, one of the knights would throw flowers into the crowd, causing everyone to stand up and try to catch one. Sasha would jump to her feet and lunge to catch a rose, causing you to be surprised. She hadn't expressed any interest in the knights—why was she trying to catch one?

- You'd find out soon enough once she successfully grabbed a red rose by its stem, grinning triumphantly. She'd turn to you and present it your way with a flourish, "for you, darling."

- Even though you knew she was mimicking the way the knights were speaking, you couldn't help but heat up at the pet name. Sasha would grin at your sudden display of bashfulness and sidle up next to you on the bench, one arm sneaking its way around your waist to pull you closer.

- After the show, she'd ask about your opinion and gush about how awesome she thought it was.

- The day would end with her walking you home, and shyly asking if you had a good time. She hadn't asked you before booking the tickets to the show and was low-key nervous that you hadn't liked it. To answer her question, you'd lean in close and peck her cheek. For a first date, it was absolutely perfect.

Pieck

- Pieck would take you to a high-end restaurant, one with food she knows you'd love.

- This woman would spoil you. She'd buy just about any food item off the menu for you, no matter what the price was. The smile on your face was completely worth it.

- The two of you would giggle over your pronunciations of the fancy dishes on the menu.

- Pieck would explain the history behind the restaurant and would also explain the dishes on the menu if you got confused.

- Pieck would order whatever you were having. The entire date, she would be staring at you fondly with her chin on her hand. She'd listen to your every word with interest and even ask questions! The conversation wouldn't have a single dull moment.

- When the food finally came, both of you frowned at how small the portions were. It seemed more like an appetizer than a main dish. Pieck worried that perhaps going to a high-end restaurant was the wrong choice.

- But then you ate the food, a low moan involuntarily making its way past your lips. It was so good. Absolutely divine. Better than anything you'd ever tasted before. At your reaction, a light pink tint spread its way across Pieck's cheeks.

- Since the portions were incredibly small, you were done within half an hour. Pieck offered to buy you dessert but you shook your head, telling her that you wanted to take her somewhere.

- You'd lead her down the road to a fro-yo shop. Since she paid for dinner, you offered to pay for dessert.

- Pieck would grin and follow your lead, filling her cup with her favorite flavor and toppings. You two would eat on a bench in a nearby park, watching as the sunset.

- "You got something on your lips," Pieck would grin deviously as she leaned forward, "let me get that for you."

- Before her lips met yours, she'd pause for a second, gauging if you were alright with what she was about to do. You nodded quickly, your hand going to her neck to pull her face closer. Her lips still tasted like the sweet frozen yogurt she had been eating minutes prior and you'd simply melt into the kiss, wanting to be nowhere else.

Hange

- Hange would take you to a cavern. Yes, it sounds like a strange place for a first date, but Hange was excited. At first, you were very hesitant. Did you really want to go to a cramped, dark, underground space for your first date?

- Hange reassured you many times that there was a tour guide that would lead the group through the caves, and they wouldn't leave your side no matter what. They also offered to take you to another place if going to the caverns freaked you out. But you ended up agreeing, curious since you hadn't gone to one before.

- Before you go, Hange makes sure that you're wearing the right jacket and shoes. "It'll be cold, with a rough terrain. Wouldn't want you to get hurt, dear."

- Once you reached the caverns, Hange would eagerly point out stuff that they found fascinating. "Look, it's a stalagmite! Doesn't it look cool?"

- Their excitement was contagious because you soon found yourself marveling over the beauty of the cave.

- Hange would insist on taking your picture next to a rock that they found particularly interesting. They would call you cute and proceed to take loads of photos as memories of the date.

- Throughout the tour, they would reach out and grab your hand, squeezing it reassuringly, especially when the cave would get too dark.

- When the tour was done with, Hange would ask if you wanted anything from the gift shop. They'd literally buy you anything you looked at. All they wanted was for you to be happy. So, they bought you rose quartz (because it symbolized love) and anything else you wanted.

- By the time you two left the caverns, it was dark outside. Hange would pretend to stretch their arms in an attempt to casually wrap an arm around your shoulders.

- "I hope we can do this again soon," Hange would say softly as they dropped you off.

- You nodded enthusiastically and took Hange's face in your hands, softly stroking their cheek before leaning in to give them a quick kiss. They'd be stunned for the briefest of seconds before they would swoop in and pull you even closer.

- While you might have had second thoughts toward the beginning of the date, you were extremely glad you went.